Chapter 7 (I think?)

So today was the last day of holiday, and everyone was packing up. They had a few hours to kill until the flight. Of course Sherlock had finished packing first, Mycroft second and Lestrade and John still packing with their Holmes boys stealing kisses. Mycroft walked into the lounge area to see Sherlock hanging off the couch watching Iron Man 3 upside down. (AN/Does anyone else do that? Comment below) Mycroft rolled his eyes and made sure it was clear of his belongings in the lounge/kitchen area and headed back to his boyfriend. John and Lestrade had both just finished packing. John told Sherlock to help take the bags down to the rental car. After a lot of protesting and arranging of things, We all took the bags down, remembering the key to get back in of course. Within twenty or so minutes they were ready to leave to head on the hour an a half drive to the airport. The drive was slow and boring, for Greg and Mycroft. Not as much with John and Sherlock it seems. John was laying across the seats with his head on Sherlocks lap ((AN/ Do you even understand how hard it is typing this? I keep going to put Gerard or Frank ffs I need to read more Johnlock and less Frerard.)) Sherlock was leaning down kissing him every now and then, or they were sharing a piece of Pocky that Greg had bought for them. An hour and three quarters later than they made it to the airport. Looking at the time they had left John mentioned "Well it looks like we need to board now..." So Greg led them through to where they were going, handed them their tickets and passports. They took their bags to the loading station thing. Got them checked off and headed through to security. Sherlock instinctively deducting people as he walks past them. John telling him to stop it. Mycroft ignoring them but walking holding Greg's hand admiring how Greg got taking control. They got through security and boarded the plane. One of those fancy planes with the movie playing on the seat in front of them. They got seated, John and Sherlock together while Mycroft and Greg were together in the seats in front of them. Sherlock got settled in, as did the other bar John. They others fell asleep half way through while John stayed watching the movie not tired at all. He heard a voice behind him, a kind of deep raspy voice saying "But boss, how do you know this is the right one?" After the voice not getting a reply John just went back to the movie ignoring the voice. All was fine until the movie cut out, leaving a blank screen, a familiar voice came over the intercom. Causing Mycroft and Sherlock to wake instantaneously, Sherlock looked slightly fearful, Greg was starting to wake as the voice went on "Hello" rang out an Irish accent. "We're having a slight dilemma but if Sherlock Holmes would turn his cellphone on please" It asked politely. Sherlock glanced at Mycroft, who was now turned facing Sherlock. Mycroft nodded and Sherlock did so. The voice thanked him and ended. Sherlock watched his phone. Just as a call came through "Unknown number." though every instinct would have told him not too, he answered it. "Listen, Sherlock. When you get back from your little vacation. I want you to meet me. St Barts. Come at play." Then they hung up, Sherlock knew exactly what it was he wanted and who it was.

//Meh... I'm lazy... and Tired ;-; I might only have one more update and then I'm finished... So long and Goodnight everyone...//