Chapter 2

Once the boys had finished packing,  John ran downstairs into their kitchen to prepare a cuppa for Sherlock and himself. As John was waiting for the kettle to boil, he felt someone watching him. John slowly turned around the see a sly looking Sherlock staring at him, John gave an obviously confused look to Sherlock, tilting his head to the left slightly. Sherlock chuckled softly "you do know why Mycrofts doing this right? " he asked his companion, to which John continued to just stare at Sherlock the confused look unchanged. Sherlock rolled his eyes "He's trying to set us up." he said plainly, John could feel his face heating up as Sherlock said this, no doubt he was blushing. Sherlock continued to just watch him, unintentionaly making a deduction, diluted pupils, sweating palms, blushing. It all leads to one thing...well two either crush or embarrassed. Sherlock hoped it wasn't the latter, he had had a crush on John for a while now, only recently he had admitted it to himself although he was finding it hard to hide his feelings from John, sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side. he would always repeat to himself 'control, don't feel, don't let him know' he said to himself, Sherlock then realized he had been staring at John the whole time, and John had been trying to snap him out of it.

//I've been writing this while on the way to movie world and while watching star trek into darkness ...so yeah I don't concentrate while watching movies XD anyway I'll continue this in a new chapter sorry about the way its ended I'll make it up with something special in a couple of chapters x3 bia! ~Batman//