Chapter 5

//Sorry about the delay in chapters but school, and the kitten Loki has a bad infection hes going to have surgery soon... anyway lets begin..//

Sherlock managed to get a cab to movie world for the group. Approaching the big sign reading 'Movie world Australia's Hollywood ' Lestrade chuckled, but that ended and a gasp of amazement filled it as he saw the giant green lantern roller coaster. He looked to Mycroft with a pleading look "Pllleeeaaassseee???" He dragged out with the look, Sherlock knew Mycroft couldn't resist. Mycroft just bent down giving him a soft kiss and a nod. Lestrade began to watch everything go past them, Sherlock was sitting in the front, he looked over at john who had to deal with sitting next to Mycroft. Sherlock smiled to himself watching his boyfriend. He felt as if nothing could make him more happy than to say that Dr John Watson was his boyfriend. As the cabby pulled up in the taxi parks Sherlock paid the driver and everyone else began to pile out of the car. Mycroft pulled their season passes out and handed them to the appointed owner of the card. Sherlock both got there's and raced each other to the card scanners to gain access to the park. Once they had all entered John and Sherlock decided they wanted to go on the Batwing, on which you could see the whole park at the top and have the shit scared out of you as it shoots up then speeds back down and continues at a slower pace. (YouTube it. I cant explain it.) Sherlock and John both ran to the line, luckily it was only short they would only have to wait about 5 minutes. Mycroft and Lestrade walked over to the Green Lantern coaster. It was A LOT bigger up close, Lestrade had come to realize just how daunting in size it was. Mycroft just looked at him and chuckled softly "Not chickening out are we~?" He questioned in a flirty tone Lestrade just playfully glared at him and shook his head "No. Its just so... BIG"   After a few moments of waiting in line Lestrade and Mycroft then began to get into the Roller-coaster carriage. Mycroft sitting next to Lestrade, They held hands while they waited for the bars to go down. Once the bars had gone down Lestrade clicked it in place and held a tight grip. (Skipping this I never went on it XD)

Sherlock and John were getting on the batwing. Sherlock slightly anxious since he had seen what it does but he didn't want to scare john from enjoying it. As they got into the seat they pulled the bars down and clicked them in, the guy came around checking every ones seats and once he had finished the ride began, slowly lifting with a voice saying "Engines are go. Ready for take off in 5,4,3,2,1 " It went dead silent with the few people counting the delay of the 5 seconds Sherlock was softly saying the countdown '5,4,3,2,1' It took off at a high speed going up to the top Sherlock and John looked out over the park seeing the Arkham Asylum and the Stunt Driver 2 stuff, as they hung for a bit Sherlock pointed out a game area just before they began to drop down again.

After the ride was over and Sherlock really enjoying himself as did John. They decided to go to the game area but first John wanted to get Mycroft and Lestrade so they could go together.

//my_c_ake_weirdo probably knows where this is leading ;) Sorry about the delay but I have got my reasons I'll post another tomorrow with the games and some cute fluffy-ness, anyway Bye ~Batman.//