Chapter 6

John,Mycroft,Sherlock and Greg all walked across the park towards the games and Sherlock spotted a shooting game. He looked at John and smirked. John looked up to Sherlock and realized what he was doing "For you..." He said softly and kissed his cheek, John walked over to the game, the others following. John paid for a round and picked up the small plastic gun and aimed at the targets. 'I've only got three shots I need to get them all for Sherlock...' John thought to himself. He then threw his first one, luckily it got a center hit meaning if he missed one he still got a major prize. He threw the next two they both hit the board and in good spots so he got a major prize in the end. "Would you like the Hedgehog and Otter, or, Thor and Loki?" The lady asked John. John looked from one prize to the other. "The Hedgehog and Otter please." He said with a warm, friendly smile. The lady smiled back handing the two giant toys over to him "Have a great day, sir." She said, John nodded and walked over to Sherlock handing him the otter and smiling to him. "Thank you" Sherlock said warmly with a giant smile plastered on his face, Greg and Mycroft had gone into the Arcade. "Greg and Mycroft have gone in there" Sherlock said pointing into the arcade at the two figures that were in line for the bumper cars.

 "wanna go on the log ride later?" John asked Sherlock, the days would get colder in the afternoons and hardly anyone went on the lumes at that time. Sherlock nodded enthusiastically and they began walking over to the arcade walking over to Greg and Mycroft.

After a couple of hours hanging around in the arcade and Mycroft winning Greg a giant dog teddy the four males then walked towards the Log Ride. John smiled widely as they came closer to the plastic mountain at the end of the park. Mycroft noticed the log going up the track and one coming down the steep ramp at the end of the ride. Water shooting up as it came down from the impact. Everyone seemed happy enough but soaking wet. It only took around ten minutes to get up to the front. They boarded the log, sitting in the wet seats, holding the toys in there laps. they pulled the bars down onto their laps and prepared for the ride. After the lady checking the bars the log went along to water track. Sherlock and John held hands as they both looked around. The seating went, two random people at the front, Greg and Mycroft in the second row, Sherlock and John in the third, and two other randoms at the back row. As they rounded a corner, Sherlock saw the ramp that went up entering the mountain. They gradually got to the top of the ramp, into a dark room where the log came up to a turning point. It began turning and the log then reversed quite fast down a hill John and Sherlock both grabbing the bar as it began slowing down and they turned again and an even bigger ramp was coming up. The log climbed the ramp and got to the top and turned again. The doors opening and the steep ramp down came into view. Sherlock and John both gripped their toys in there legs and gripped the bar tightly. Mycroft and Greg both doing the same. They finished turning and it slid to the edge and creaked a little then speedily went down the steep hill. Sherlock and John both getting soaked and a couple of people screamed. In the end when they got off everyone was soaked, luckily all the toys were dry and the four males began walking back to the taxi pick-up area.

//Sorry if its short, Im having a mind-fart ;-; please comment your ideas :3 thanks for reading I cant believe how well this is going! Byee! ~Batman//