Chapter 3

A sudden cough from someone at their door managed to snap Sherlock out of it. The cough belonged to Mycroft Holmes. As Mycroft approached Sherlock and John he sent a small smirk in Sherlock's direction "Alright brother dear and Dr. Watson. are you two ready? " he asked trying to sound excited.  Sherlock rolled his eyes "as ready as I'll ever be, I guess" he responded in a monotone.  John just nodded, the two grabbed there bags as Mycroft led them down to the sleek black car that was awaiting them.  Sherlock noted that Mycroft was driving and Lestrade was in the passenger seat leaving himself and John to the back seat. As they got in Lestrade nodded to the two with a small smile. John nodded back and Sherlock just ignored it.

~

After a half hour drive they were at the airport going through customs. After customs they began boarding the plane, Sherlock and John next to each other and Lestrade and Mycroft together just in front of Sherlock and John.

~

A couple of hours into the flight Lestrade had fallen asleep, curled in a tight ball, head on Mycrofts lap. Sherlock couldn't help but chuckle at the way Mycroft was watching him. All too soon John had done the same thing, Sherlock's heart was racing and his hand had subconsciously moved to stroke his hair. Mycroft looked back at Sherlock and smirked "I see you still haven't told him either. Looks like the holiday might do us both some good " he said and looked back at Lestrade a small smile tugged at his lips. Sherlock knew what Mycroft was meaning but didn't think anything of it and continued stroking Johns hair.

~

Once the plane was landing John was awake and leaning over Sherlock to look out of the window, Lestrade was doing the same to Mycroft but it seems in the time Mycroft had told Lestrade about his feelings and they were snogging, they had made it discrete enough so unless you were watching you couldn't notice.

Everyone began to get off the plane as Sherlock did John was pulling him along eager to get off the plane and look around at the souvenirs. Once out of the crowded tunnel Sherlock and John began to run to the souvenir shops Mycroft and Lestrade walked close behind keeping an eye on them almost as if they were their children. Mycroft managed to calm them enough to get them to the car that was awaiting them.

As Mycroft drove them, Sherlock, John and Lestrade were looking around like excited kids, watching as the trees and fields went by. Mycroft got them to the city of surfers Paradise and pulled up in the drive way of one of the hotels, Lestrade was sent in to get the keys as the others grabbed the bags. They dragged the bags through the lobby to the elevator, they went up the the 5th floor and approaching their room Lestrade pulled the key out of his pocket,unlocked the door and let them all in.

//I'll leave it here guys...so I'm off to wet and wild soon...Justin, Axle and my family are going...somehow Justin got out of school...he's at a boarding school so I have no idea how...anyway bia guys! ~batman//