Tooru got out of tub and Hajime instantly shut his eyes shut. He didn't want to feel anything weird. He had seen so many naked bodies before but he had never seen such perfect body like Tooru's before. It makes him so nervous and shy. The flawless skin Tooru had was enough for Hajime to make him have evil thoughts about his future boss.

"What are you doing?" Tooru asked and laughed when he saw Hajime blushing madly and shutting his eyes tightly.

"You gave me no warning about getting out of the tub and I don't want to sin." Hajime said and Tooru laughed harder.

"What are you talking about? Come help me Iwa-chan. Please." Hajime opened his eyes and made sure not to look at Tooru's lower half.

He wiped Tooru's body with a towel and thankfully the dextrose was removed earlier so it was easier for Tooru to walk around but both of his hands were bruised and swelling from the meds and IV.

"I'll just wear my robe." Tooru said and Hajime nodded and slipped Tooru in his robe.

Hajime dried Tooru's hair first and tucked the other male to bed first before he took his leave to buy food for Tooru.

He made his way to the train station first and he happily ran to his friends when he saw them. They whacked Iwaizumi's back and they had shit eating grins.

"How was your alone time with boss?" Matsukawa asked.

"Fuck you two." Iwaizumi hissed.

"Kinky but no. I don't want to share my Hiro to you." Matsukawa said and Hanamaki smirked and shook his head.

"Lets go to mcdonalds first. Tooru wants something to eat from Mcdonalds." Iwaizumi said.

"Oho... what's this? That's out of the job description. Why are you taking care of him like he was your lover or-"

"Fuck you." Iwaizumi growled at Hanamaki who just got interrupted.

"No. Hiro is mine." Matsukawa said and the three of them made their way to mcdonalds.

They ordered a lot before they made their way to the hospital. They stopped by at the nurse's station to give them some food and they thanked the three handsome guys. They made their way to Tooru's room and he gave the guards some coffee before they entered the room only to see Tooru was not there.

"Where is he?" Iwaizumi asked the guard who told him Tooru havent stepped a foot outside since their shift.

Hanamaki ran to the nurse's station to report Tooru was missing. Matsukawa ran to the control room to look at the cctv footage while Iwaizumi and the bodyguards were searching for Tooru inside the building.

"Fuck... I shouldn't have left him." Iwaizumi sighed and rubbed his temples.

His phone rang and answered Matsukawa. His friend told him Tooru was seen at the pediatric floor. He thanked Matsukawa and rode the elevator. Iwaizumi and the guards arrived at the pediatric department floor and they searched for their boss.

In a huge playroom, Iwaizumi saw Tooru playing with kids and he was smiling gently at them. Tooru was wearing his pajamas provided by the hospital. He was also hugging a familiar kid while playing with the kids. Iwaizumi sighed in relief before he stood in front of the huge glass windows and he told the guards to go back to the VIP wards and inform Hanamaki and Matsukawa he found the boss and he will deal with Tooru alone.

Tooru turned around and saw Hajime was staring at him he smiled a little and tried to lift Takeru who was sleeping in his arms but he failed. His arms were still too weak. Hajime entered the playroom and took Takeru in his arms. He carried the sleeping boy and they bid goodbye to the kids.