chapter 5

A/N sorry this wasn't up sooner. The comments are just amazing 🤣 I felt kinda bad about writing this chapter but here I am now. Hope you enjoy
_____________________________________

Recap*

I was relived once my house was in sight. "Kageyama will you go out-" Hinata was about to ask me something before he was hit in the head with a shovel. "What the fu-" Was all I managed to say before blacking out.

Hinata's pov*

I regained consciousness and the last thing I remember was walking with Kageyama. But now all I could see was pitch blackness. I tried to move what was blocking my sight but my hands were tired behind my back. I was confused and didn't know what was happening so I tried calling out to Kageyama but I only made muffled noise. My month and legs were tied up as well. I started to panic and tried moving but that failed. As I was trying to move around I abruptly hit a wall and that's when it became clear I was in a moving vehicle. As I tried to steady myself my legs brushed against what felt like a body against. I started to freak out even more. As my brain started to comprehend what was happening to me I stopped panicking about myself and started to worry about Kageyama. The vehicle I was in took another sharp turn and I was flung to the opposite side of the vehicle but this time I heard a loud thud. I was worried about Kageyama so I tried wiggling towards where I heard the sound but was in vain. The vehicle came to an abrupt halt and I was flung backwards and then crushed by another person's bodyweight. They were bigger than me so I was slightly suffocated but when I smelt Kageyama's cologne I had no doubt it was him. I wanted badly to hug him but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't scream, I couldn't move, I couldn't even see, so I did the only thing I could, cry. I felt so helpless. The one person I wanted to protect the most and I couldn't even do that. I froze when I heard two car doors open. I could hear two men talking and one of them sounded like my uncle. The two men started walking and I hear what I assume to be the back doors of a van. I quickly pretend to be asleep. Kageyama's body had been dragged off of me but I was picked up soon after and thrown over someone's shoulder. I tried my best not to move but I was terrified. "How come you get to carry smaller one? This one is heavy what the hell does he eat?" "He's my nephew and I don't want anyone else touching him but me." I heard the two men say and that's when I knew it was my uncle's doing. I heard a loud bang and it startled me causing me to flinch.

"Oh so your awake?"
Shit. I was placed in a chair and they removed the thing that was blocking my vision. When I looked around there was more than just two people. There was a whole group of men.  They put Kageyama in a chair in front of me and removed the blindfold that was on his face and then untied him and retied him to the chair before they threw water at him and he woke up confused and mad. He tried attacking the guy close to him but failed. I tried calling out but my mouth was still tied up. Kageyama looked around and when he saw me it looked as if he saw a ghost. They untied both of our mouths and I was really confused. My uncle walked over to me and untied my legs. "Let Hinata go you fucking bastard!" Kageyama yelled. "No!" A guy behind Kageyama had a pocket knife and without thinking I got up and tried rushing to his side but was hit in the knee with some sort of metal pole.

Kageyama's pov*

Hinata got up and tried to run but a guy hit him in the knee and badly bruised him there was blood on the fucking pole and Hinata's scream filled my ears. Hinata's uncle walked over to Hinata and picked him up. "You bastard what th-" I was cut off by a cold blade gently touching my neck. "Talk out of turn again and I'll have to hurt you and your little friend. I grind my teeth and resist the urge to yell. How many fucking guys are there? I can't even tell them apart their all around the same height and completely covered from head to toe. The only one I can distinguish is Hinata's Uncle because he is in normal everyday clothes. "Uncle I'll do whatever you want and I'll come back home if you just let Kageyama go." Hinata told his uncle in an attempt to negotiate. "N-" I was about to speak but the blade was now slightly pushing into my skin. "Don't test me kid." I heard the man behind me say. Hinata's uncle seemed to think about what Hinata said before turning to look at me then back at Hinata. "Sorry but he knows too much. He'd probably tell someone else and that would be bad for me. Now that I think about it, you both know too much. We'll have to keep both of you guys here." He said smiling. "But uncle, why?" Hinata asked with his head hanging down low. "Because I love you." He replied, hugging Hinata. "What type of twisted, messed up, deformed personality do you have!? You call kidnapping him love?! I call that bullshit! By the time someone comes for us you'll be long gone you fucking bastard!" I screamed at the man in front of me without thinking. "I warned you, kid." The man behind me said before kicking the chair I was in over and I hit the concrete. "Kageyama!" Hinata yelled.

Third person pov*
As Hinata yelled Kageyama's name his uncle hugged him and stroked his hair in an effort to comfort him. Hinata tensed up causing His uncle to move away. "What's wrong Hinata? I'm only doing this because I love you, you know that right?" Hinata's uncle whispered into Hinata's ear. "Then why did you take Kageyama? Why are you hurting him? I told you that I would do anything. Just let him go. Please." Hinata said pleading with his uncle. "Do you care about him?" Hinata's uncle asked.  "I do! That's why I'm begging you to let him go!" Hinata screamed in reply causing Kageyama to look up with a shocked look on his face. And the same guy who kicked the chair over put his knee on Kageyama's neck not enough to stop his breathing but just enough to limit his movement. "Stop you'll hurt him!" Hinata yelled. Hinata's Uncle walked up to him and leaned in to his ear. "If you care about anyone else other than me I have no use for you. You've been tainted and you know too much so I have to get rid of you. Don't get me wrong, I still love you and I always will." He said before pulling away and kissing Hinata on the cheek leaving him frozen. "I'm sorry it had to be this way Hinata. Do it" He signaled to a guy and Hinata was knocked out with a metal pole. Hinata's uncle walked over to Kageyama and bent down and the guy on his neck moved. "You fucking bastard! Who the hell do you think you are!" Kageyama spat in range. "I'm just a guy that got away with murdering his family but everyone else will think I'm just a poor guy who lost all his loved ones." He replied with a laugh, before knocking Kageyama out too.