Luke Hemmimgs : Married Part 1

Note : I got a little confused on your request but I tried my best to make it for you. I have made it into parts as I've been super busy with my pregnancy

Being married to luke hemmimgs was one of the best things emmy could ask for, he was so caring and full of love... But she was afraid of losing him.

They had meet through her brother and it was love at first sight, at first Ashton wasn't happy about the relationship but he realised he couldn't stop their love.

The couple married 5 and a half years ago.

" Ashton you don't get it" emmy whispered as she wiped her tears, her brother sat rubbing her back.
" luke would never leave you for anyone, your his world" his reassuring words filled her ears but the feeling of anxiety was to hard to push away " I know, but I'm scared he'll decide I'm not who he wants"... " he's been with me for years, what if he gets bored of me" she let out as she cried even more, no matter what ashton said.. The anxiety would never fade.

Later that night emmy was at home cooking dinner for her and luke. He would be home any minute but she was busy dancing to the new album to even notice the sound of the front door.

As emmy sang along to best years and danced around the kitchen, her husband stood and watched... " you look beautiful" he finally spoke, making emmy turn around to face him. After sharing a kiss, the pair sat down for dinner.... Emmy had made penne pasta, sausages in the sauce and garlic bread.

" how about we watch Degrassi " luke asked as they cleaned up. It was their favourite after dinner show and he knew emmy couldn't refuse.

He held his wife close as they got comfortable. About 3 episodes in, emmys anxiety began to sink in again ' what if he doesn't want me anymore' or ' maybe I'm not as beautiful as the girls on degrassi' she thought to herself. Luke could feel her move around trying to get comfortable but really she was trying to get the thoughts out of her head. " luke... Do you love me" she asked sitting up straight and turning towards her husband, " of course baby, your amazing and beautiful. I don't want to change anything about you....ever" luke smiled during his reply but the words got stuck in emmys head.

' what if he hates me when I get fat' she thought and began to cry, luke tried to hold her but emmy jumped off the couch and ran upstairs.
Luke sat there wondering what he had done wrong but he couldn't figure it out so he called Ashton " I don't know, she all of a sudden ran upstairs crying" he told his brother in law, if anyone knew what to do it would be Ashton.

" I found crying earlier today in her office, she's sacred of losing you" the Dummer spoke, he explained it all to luke before ending the call.

As he felted bad luke made his way upstairs and to the bedroom. He could hear her cries from outside the door " emmy baby, I'm sorry" he lightly spoke as he opened the door, there she was sitting on the bed shaking and full of tears " I didn't realise you thought you would lose me, your amazing and I couldn't ask for a better wife" he aproched the bed and sat behind emmy. " luke.." she began to say but she was cut off by him apologising again " I'm sorry if what I said hurt you"

" luke I'm pregnant" she admitted and showed him the pregnancy test that she had taken the night before. This was a big surprise, they had been trying for awhile and it just didn't seem to work until now.

Luke sat there in shock, looking at the test... It was like a dream to him. He couldn't believe it " oh my god baby this is amazing" he hugged emmy tightly and began to cry. They were really having a baby " wait is this why you think you'll lose me" he asked as he kissed the top of his wife's head.

" I thought you'd stop wanting me when my body starts changing" she cried into his chest. " oh emmy baby, I'd never leave" he smiled and placed his hands on her stomach " you and this baby is my world"

That night emmy and luke went to sleep in each others arms