chapter 3 (The shock)

Start from the beginning

Pain was dripping from his voice...ibrahim aman has never felt this venerable in his whole life... His daughters are his life.... One was already gone... The little one was left... And he will not let anything happen to her.... Not until he is alive

"Baba... "

Her lips wobble... Tears glisten in her eyes...

"To ho jane digye barbaad use... Akhir wo iski layak h... Meri beti ki jaan lene k baad to usse khud bhi mar jana chahiye tha...! "

"Then let her be destroyed... After all she deserve this..after killing my daughter she herself should  die..! "

Her eyes expand.... Covering her mouth she control her sobs... Tears started falling down from her eyes

Her words doesn't hurt her that much... But her voice... The venom in her voice...

"Khabardaar jo tumne ek or alfaaz meri beti ke khilaaf bhi kaha to sadiya... Acha nhi hoga...! "

"Dare u say another word against my daughter... It will not be good...! "

Ibrahim warned her sternly

"Kyu na kahu ibrahim... Kyu... Pehle uski maa ne mera ghar barbaad kr diya... Ab uski beti meri beti ka ghar barbaad kr rahi h...! "

"Why will I not say... Why... First her mother destroyed my house... Now her daughter is destroying my daughter's house...! "

Sadiya grits out...

Manahi hearts stopped at her mother's mention... It was the first tym she's listening about her mother from her parents... Indeed her dadi used to curse her mother... But nobody told her what was her mother story.... She knew when her 5 year mind started to understand her dadi's words...That sadiya wasn't her mother but her step mom 

But this was the first tym she's listening about her from her parents... But never she felt that her mother was a bad omen...

"Hayfa k bare kuch mt kaho sadiya... Usne kabhi tmhara bura nhi chaha h...wo bechari to hamesha tmhara bhala chahti thi...! "

"Don't say anything about hayfa sadiya... She never wished your bad... The poor soul always wanted your happiness...! "

Ibrahim said remembering his late wife... The Adoration was felt by his voice...

Her heart swelled hearing about her mother

"She was a good person"

Her heart whispered satisfied

"Haa isliye apni beti mere sar mar gyi... "

"That's why she left her daughter's responsibility on me"

Sadiya replied annoyed...

Wasn't she feeling any remorse by talking bad about a dead person....

Her subconscious said hearing her

"Usse yaqeen tha tmpe sadiya... K tm uski beti ko minal se km mohabbat  nhi karogi... Or uska yaqeen tmne sach bhi kr diya tha usse apne godh me le kr apni mohabbat de kr... Magar mujhe afsos h sadiya... Aaj meri hayfa ko yaqeen tutta dekh kr... Usse kesi takleef hoti hogi hamari beti ko roota dekh kr... Takleef ho rahi h mujhe sadiya tmhare lehje se... Tmhari nafrat meri bacchi keliye dekh ke...! "

"She have trust on u... That you will love her daughter not less than minal... And you make her trust in reality by taking her in your arms giving her your love... But alas... Today you broke my hayfa's trust... How much pain she must be feeling looking at our daughter crying... I am hurting sadiya by your behavior... By seeing your hatred for my child... "