chapter 23: The return of Mad dog

Começar do início

"So~ They're your former teammates?" She asked the boy, getting a nod in return. Yukio's eyes narrowed iin suspicion seeing a mischivious smirk form on the pinkette's face.

"Suzune..." He warned and the girl giggled then skipped out the gym.

Yukio sweat dropped at the girls retreating figure. "How the hell did I end up friends with her?" He groaned and Kunimi patted his back.

"It's ok Senpai. Having a Fujoshi as a friend isn't that bad....right?" He asked and his senpai deadpanned at him.

"1 is already hard to handle. Two? That's too much for me..." He grumbled and Kunimi giggled making the older ravenette smile at him.

(Time skip to the time after Karasuno beat Kadokawa high, since I have no clue what Seijoh did at that time

(Time skip to the time after Karasuno beat Kadokawa high, since I have no clue what Seijoh did at that time.)

While our Protagonist continued to practice mindlessly, he didn't notice the new comer inside the gym.

"Oi You've been gone for a while! You should at least say something when your back!!" Yahaba yelled at a blonde haired boy who continued to eat. The shout snatched Yukio's attention, as he turned his head to the commotion.

"It's alright. Calm down Yahaba." Oikawa said to his fellow setter outstretching his arms.

"Hisashiburi. We've been waiting for you." He said smiling at the boy.

"Okaeri. Kyoken-chan/Mad dog-chan."

Kyōtani Kentarō bit the food in his hand as he glared at his captain.

"Ne~ Shigeru who is he and why the hell is Kusokawa calling him Mag dog?" Yukio asked his friend.

"Kyōtani Kentarō, he's a second year like us and an opposite hitter. Oikawa as you heard was the one to give him that nickname, Mad dog." He stated glaring at the blonde. "He was famous in middle school." He added making Yukio arch a brow to the said boy.

"Ah! I think I remember that. His batch from his school was the strongest at that time." Kindaichi stated staring at Kyōtani.

"He was never a team player but his abilities were superb.... Not long after joining the club he was given the chance to play in a practice match. But he suddenly clashed with a senior." Yahaba retold sweat dropping. Yukio narrowed his eyes lazily at Kyōtani his presence completely unnoticed by the boy.

"What he said might have been true but the way he said it.....Looks like his attitude towards his senpais hasn't changed." Yahaba sighed and looked up at the boy. "He then stopped coming to practice." Yahaba glanced at his friend to see him staring at the boy with indifference.

"What? Why are all the seniors still here? I thought after losing you'd retire." He said making the others look at him in disbelief. The seniors emit a menacing aura towards the boy as Yukio continued to look at him indifferently before lightly tossing the ball in his hand.