Love

-Ray Ray POV-

Katherine and I are at my house watching tv. This girl just makes me so happy. I think I'm inlove. While we was watching tv, my Mom walks in. Ugh. You've got to be kinding me.

"Hey Sugar Pulm. Who's this?" My mom said kissing my forhead.

"This is m-" I began saying but got cut off.

"Oh wait! Is this the girl you be talking about all the time? Your always like 'Mom I think I'm inlove.' Or 'She's so beautiful' Or 'Her smile is li-" I cut off my mom.

"Okay mom! I think she gets it and yes this is her and her name is Katherine." I said.

"Oh well hello Katherine." My mom said pulling her in a hug.

"Hi. It's so nice to meet you." Katherine says.

"Awww. I like her already." My mom said smiling brightly.

"Okay. Now that you've met her. Bye Mom!" I said.

"Bye Sugar Pulm and Bye Katherine." My mom said walking out the room.

"Your moms nice." Katherine says when my mom walks out the room.

"Yeah and embarrassing." I said turning towards Katherine.

"Well I thought what she was saying was cute." Katherine said blushing. "Your really inlove with me?"

"Of course I am. How could I not?" I said touching her cheek.

"Aww well I love you too." She said pecking me on my cheek. I justed smiled at her and she smiled back. We turned back around to the tv and drifted off to sleep.

-Princeton POV-

I woke up around, 10:28, I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I toke a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I walked back to my closet and pucked out some clothes. Today Summer and I are going to pick up her mom and sister form the Hospital. After 20 mintues pasted I was finally ready. I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. I pulled up at Summer's house in 5 mintues. Her house isn't really that far. I blew the horn and she came running out, towards the car.

"Hey babe." She said pecking me on the lips.

"Hey. You ready?" I said.

"Yep." She said popping the 'P'.

I drove off and headed towards the Hospital. We pulled up infront of the Hospital and saw Summer's mom and sister sitting there waiting for us. We got out and helped them with their belongings. After that, we all drove home while chatting with each other. I actually got to know Summer's parents better. I arrived at Summer's house and we got out and went inside. Summer and I went up to her room and spent the rest of the day up there. Well except for dinner. Right now, Summer and I are having a tougue wrestle. When we heard the door open we jumped off each other and played normal.

"Hey. I just wanted to say that Prineton could stay if he wants. He can stay in your room. But no funny business." Her mom said.

"Okay!" We both shouted together. She closed the door and walked back out. For the rest of the night we hong out, laughed, and played around. I swear I love this girl.