The Accident.

-Haley POV-

When I woke up I found myself hooked up to all these machines. I started to get a horrible headache. Then I noticed that I was in the hospital, but the problem was that I couldn't really understand was why I was here. I swear if this nigga, Princeton got me here i'm going to be pissed. I pressed a button on the wall, I guess thats for the nurses asstince. When the nurses had explained what had happened, I was truly really pissed. But anyway, if yall wanna know I really don't have feelings for Princeton. I just want to date him, to get back at Summer. She thought she can top me, well no I don't give up that easily. But what I really want to know is who did we hit and are they okay.

-Summer POV-

When I got home I thought my mother and sister would be home by now but they weren't. But whatever. While I was watching tv, I was starting to get really scared, because they haven't been home yet and its 5:50. I was starting to freak out real bad. When I heard the phone ring I jumped up from the chair and run to the phone as fast as I can. When I got on the phone it was a nurse from the hospital.

"Hi hello. Is this Summer Valentine? This daughter of Susan Valentine?" The nurse said.

"Uh. Yes it is" I replied beginning to get nervous.

"Well. Sweetie I kinda have some bad news. But I also have good news." The nurse said.

"Well can I hear the bad news first and then the good news second please?"

"Okay well your mom and sister has been in an accident........"

The lady continued to talk but I didn't listen anymore. I thought I had lost everything and everyone. I already lost my dad I a shoting now my mother and sister. But yet I didn't even listen to the good news. All night I just cried and cried until I fell asleep. TBC

★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡

Hope you enjoy!