No Drama!!

-Summer POV-

So, YASSS its Friday!!! Time to turn up. Lol! I'm just kidding. But to be forreal I haven't went to a party in a long time. I'm going to see if anyone doing a party tonight. But anyway, for my outfit today I made sure I am looking flawless. I putted on a mickey mouse sweater with a blue skinny jeans. For my shoes I just wore my adais. When I was done I ran down stairs and then it was a miracle. My mother wasn't feeding my baby sister.

"WOW! Its a miracle. She isn't feeding the baby!" I said with the most fakest voice I could think of.

"Oh shut up and hurry up. I signed you up for the bus again." My mother said.

"WHAT!! No I don't wanna go on that old dirt bag bus, anymore!!" I said freaking out.

"Sorry but I will be busy this whole week." My mother said calmly.

"What about next week?" I said.

"Busy" my mother said.

"What about the next next week?" I asked again.

"Busy" my mother said AGAIN!

"What about next next next week." I said trying to make my mother not let me go on the bus.

"BUSY! Summer come on your gonna be late." My mother said sternly.

"UGHHHH!! Fine whatever." I said stomping my feet.

I said goodbye to my mother and sister, then left the house. When I the bus finally pulled up, I prayed to God that I won't have to ride this for the whole year. While I was sitting I found I had gotten a text:

Ray2wice: Hey Summer! Do you know anywhere that sells tacos?

SummerValentine: Boy! Go somewhere.

Ray2wice: Alright. Alright. Mean much.

SummerValentine: Whatever Byee.

Ray2wice: Peace out✌

This boy is crazy. Anyway the bus pulled up infront of the school. I had gotten of the bus and headed to my locker. First subject I had was Math! Again Lameee!! But after third period, the bell had finally rung. Time for Lunch, after I had gotten my lunch. I sat with Katherine and the boys. But Princeton wasn't there. Oh well. But as I was eating, I can feel as all over my body. When I looked around to see who was looking at me I found Princeton staring at me. Once I had caught him, he turned around to talk to Haley and her crew. Like is he serious, what I said to him yesterday did not change his mind about hanging with her. But whatever, not trying to start anything. I just turned around and started talking to the others.

-Princeton POV-

I know you guys are wondering why am I hanging with Haley and not Summer and the others. Well the truth is I kinda am starting to have feelings for Haley again. I know its wrong but shes not who everyone thinks she is. She kind, welcoming, and gorgeous. Or is she? And yeah I am going out with her. I mean there is no real reason to hate her. Yes she exposed Tory, but I mean forgive and forget. Haley hasn't been coming at Summer and I don't think shes planing to. When school wad over, I had offered Haley a drop home because she didn't bring her car today.

"Today was drama free. Wasn't it?" She asked.

"Yeah it was and I am pretty glad that there was no drama." I said smiling at her and starting the engine.

But something always has to ruin the day. My car won't start. So Haley and I are stuck in the car with a snowstorm happening today. After a couple of mintues had pasted. I tried to start the engine again and I it started. Yess!

There was an awkward silence between Haley and I. But the snowstorm was starting to go heavier than before. While I was driving thenlast thing I remember was everything going black..... TBC

■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆

Hope you guys enjoy. Please If you read, leave a vote or a comment.