I'm falling for you.

(A/N: I am skipping to Friday)

-Shanti POV-

Hey y'all! Do y'all remember me? Anyway, I'm in class trying to understand what the hell this teacher is saying. I started to drift off to sleep because I didn't sleep all last night. I stayed up all last night texting Chresanto. Hes really dreaming , I love his smile and the way he talks. Hes also absolutely sweet, Chresanto is not like other boys. Other boys just wanna get into your pants. While I started to drift off to sleep the school bell had rang. I got out of my seat and walked my way over to the cafeteria. When I got my lunch, I walked up to the table Chresanto and his friends were sitting at.

"Hey Shanti. Sit next to me." He said as I approached the table.

"Okay" I said sitting down. Everyone looked at Chresanto waiting for him to introduce me.

"Guys this is Shanti. Shanti this is Summer, Katherine, Toccara, Ray Ray, and  Prodigy." He said.  I smiled and waved at him shyly.

"So Shanti. How did you and Chresanto meet." Toccara asked me.

"Um. We bumped into each other in the hallway." I said while starting to eat.

"Oh, Okay! Y'all wanna hit up at my house later?" Katherine asked.

"Sure!" Everyone answered except me.

When I finished my lunch, I said goodbye to everyone and walking out the cafeteria. While I was walking down the hallway I felt someone pull me back, It was Chresanto.

"Hey, how come you just walked out the cafeteria?" He asked.

"I justed need some air." I said continuing to walk.

"Oh Okay. But your coming to Katherine's house right?"

"Uh. I really don't know." I said resisting.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun." He said begging me.

After a few mintues of thinking I gave up.

"Alright!" I said finally.

"Yess! I'll pick up up after school. Okay? Bye." He said kissing cheek and walking away.

"Okay" I said walking away too.

I really am falling for this guy.

-Haley POV-

I was let out of the Hospital since Monday but didn't go on Monday. I did go Tuesday though and I think y'all already know that because of the situation with Summer. Anyway, I have a really good idea what to do with that video and my plan to ruin Summer will be OVER! And Princeton will finally to be mine. But I did invite Princeton to come over to my house and I am planning to get it today, hopefully he would give it to me. When I heard the doorbell ring, I got up and ran as fast as I can in heels to the door. I opened the door and he stood there looking hell alot sexy.

"Hey you come in" I said moving to the side.

"O-oh um....Hi." He said studdering.

"Follow me" I grabbed his hand and led him up to my room. When we got to my room, I knew this was my chance.

"So Princeton. Ya know we've been going out for a while now." I said getting on top of him.

"Y-y-yeah we have" he said.

" I think its about time we start something" after that I started to kiss him deeply. And we all know one thing leads to another.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

OMG! What do yall think about Princeton and Haley?

And awww What do you guys think about Chresanto and Shanti

Comment and Vote!