"Your girlfriend." I tell him.

"What about my girlfriend?" He asks with a smirk on his lips.

"When the hell we'll see her again.. We miss her." Sarah speaks out, and he nods softly.

"Yeah, I miss her too.. Even wrote a song about her." He tells me, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Ahh, another song about her, what's this one called?" I ask.

"Canyon Moon." He tells me, and I furrow my brows.

"Have the two of you even seen a canyon moon?" I ask.

"Yes as a matter of fact we have, not that it's any of your business Mitchel.." He rolls his eyes, and I push his chest back, laughing at him.

"You're in way too deep man." I shake my head, and Sarah pushes my shoulder.

"They're cute... Shut it Mitchel." She gives me eyes, and I roll mine at her, and the stupid name she called me.

"I don't really care if I'm in too deep. I'm going to marry her one day.." He tells me, and I swear I almost fall out of my chair.

"Wow, slow your roll with the confidence there buddy.. What if she's got other plans?" I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"If she needs to go, do those other plans, write songs, travel the world with or without me then so be it... We're going to get married one day... I've never felt like that about anyone, and you of all people know that. You both do." He waves to me and Sarah.

"How is she?" Sarah asks, and he sighs.

"She seems stressed... Upset, and I hate seeing her like that, but she's going to be okay. She always is." He tells me, and I nod, knowing he's right. No one bounces back like Cherry does.

"You guys ready?" Jeffrey peaks his head into the room, and we all nod, standing up, and following one another out of the room until we're lining up, and walking out onto the stage in our spots. I watch Harry as he does his usual while the intro starts.

He jumps up and down, shaking his hands as he watches his feet. He does it every show. He moves to his mic stand, and looks down as the screen starts rising, his red suit able to be seen even in the darkness. The sound of the audience is enough to give anyone a sick adrenaline rush. I look out, and there's no way to see her where I stand now, but I play out now, getting through the songs until the two of us go to B stage together.

It's time, and we start moving, me in front of him, going straight for the second stage. I move fast, speed walking while the crowd focuses on him behind me, trying to give him flowers, and attention. I get on the stage, and grab my guitar, but look out while I put it on my shoulders, and I see the blonde hair there. She's wearing a bright red color too, eye catching.

I know she planned that. She gives me a big wave, and I put my pick in my mouth, and wave to her, smiling wide as I do so. I watch as Harry climbs up the steps, and joins me on the stage. He looks at me, signaling if I'm ready, and I nod my head, looking down at the instrument in my hands.

"Mitch..." I look up as I hear him whisper, and he looks at me as if he's questioning me. "You good?" He asks, and I nod, looking up at him as I start playing. He looks up from his feet, and right away he spots her. I see from the side as his eyes go wide. His serious face breaks into a big smile, and his eyes don't leave her which only makes me smile down at my guitar. As much as I worry about them, and their future... They are a damn cute couple. He starts singing, and I keep playing, smiling at everything... I hope more than anything this works out in their favor.