Part 6

(1 month later)

     I opened my eyes to blaring music playing, it seemed to be coming from outside my window. I heard a pebble smack my window as well. I looked at the time on my phone. It was literally 2:47 AM. "What is going on?" I thought to myself.

     I got out of bed. My hair was a mess And i didn't have a shirt on. I walked slowly up to my window. I moved my curtains out of the way and opened up my window.

     And a rock hit me in the face.

     "Heyy! Keith! You're looking great this morning."

     Of course. It was Lance. He was outside of my window. He switched the boom box off. And smirked at me.

     What did he want from me? It had been a month since we last talked. I looked at him confused and angry.

     "Why are you giving me the silent treatment, Keith? I've missed you. How about letting me in? I've walked over 4 miles to get to you."

    I shook my head.

    "I can't do this anymore David. You lied to me. You should've just told me to begin with. But you didn't, you lied."  I said sternly as i looked down at him. I felt anger, and sadness. I wanted to let him in. I wanted to hold him, But i couldn't do that because it just wouldn't work. Knowing that someone has lied about who they are. There's no way i could let him in. But i wanted to.

     "Keith, look man, i'm sorry! I admit it, i should've told you beforehand but i got so caught up in thinking you'd just drop me like that. But i like you! I always have ever since we met in art class." He spoke convincingly. But not convincing enough.

     "No... No no no no! This isn't fair! You can't just lie! How are you doing this to me? How are you making me feel so tingly inside? This isn't fair! I've never felt this way before so why has this last month been so hard? Why do i feel like this goddamnit!" I yelled and screamed.

     My face started burning up and for once in my life i started to cry. I fell onto my knees and cried like a baby. Snot and tears dripped down my face.

     "That's called love." Lance spoke softly.

     I wiped my face off onto my arm. I knew i loved him so why was this such a surprise? I guess I was just denying it to help me put up my "cool guy" facade. But that's exactly just what it was. A facade.

     I've always been like this. When i was a just a little kid, I didn't have many friends. Only David. He admired me because i didn't seem to feel any pain or sadness. Because I was so cool and willing to do such daring things.

     This was all fake. I hated to accept that but Lance standing out on the pavement nagging at me to let him in opened up my heart and mind. I finally was ready to admit it.

     I really was in love for once. I felt something so strong i've never wanted to admit i've felt before. Regardless, this feeling inside of me had never been so strong before.

     I loved someone. Someone who wasn't my family. Someone who felt so close yet so far all at the same time.

     "Go over to the front door. I'll let you in once i get cleaned up." I stuttered.

     At first his face looked surprised. Maybe he didn't think i'd give in so soon? Either way, the look on his face quickly shifted into a big smirk.

     "I knew you couldn't resist me." Shouted Lance in his charming voice. I smiled. I was happy to know that he would come all this way for me. Those kind of things are what make me feel loved, but no matter what, this relationship needed a lot of work.

(A/N: Bruh i genuinely forgot that wattpad even existed i started writing this in like 6th grade what the hell but yeah no this is not really me writing i wanted to go back to the absolutely horrendous way i wrote in 6th grade so this is not 10th grade sophie this is 6th grade sophie 😎)