"Wanna go for a dip? I think I'm fine now." Y/n said, standing up and looking at her skin.

"Yeah sure."

"You guys wanna join us for a swim?"

"Sure." Everyone stood up and fix up their belongings, making sure that no one can steal them. They slowly walked to the body of water, letting their body adjust to the coldness of the water.

Y/n slowly snuck to Levi's back while he was looking at the beautiful view. She jumped on his back, catching him off guard. Levi lost his balance and they fell the cold water. Reiner and Bertholdt laughed as Y/n and Levi resurfaces from the water, coughing their lungs out.

"You okay, brat? What the f*ck were you doing?" Levi asked, tapping Y/n's back to make her stop coughing.

"It's a prank!!" Y/n laughed.

"You call that a prank? You're gonna drown both of us!" Levi pulled Y/n to his chest.

"It was still a prank." Y/n giggled. "Now pick me up! Reiner and Bertholdt! Chicken fight!!" Y/n yelled as she began climbing Levi's back.

"Oi! Brat!! Get the f*ck down!" Levi submerged his whole body in the water before fixing Y/n's position on his shoulders and resurfacing.

As he opened his eyes, he was face to face with Reiner's chest. "What the f*---"

"Run!! Levi run!! If we lose, we're gonna drown!!" Y/n held onto Levi's head as she turned his head to the side so Levi was facing the direction she wants to go to.

"Brat!! Stop pulling my hair! I'm running as fast as I can!" Levi exclaimed while running in the water with his short legs.

Y/n turned around and saw Reiner and Bertholdt laughing as they calmly approached them. She screamed before holding tighter onto Levi.

Levi was getting tired, so he stopped for a second to take a breath. "Lev---"

Reiner and Bertholdt slammed to them, making them both lose their balance. Everyone was under water, Levi and Y/n even swallowed the salty water. The two tall man quickly stood up and checked if their shorter friends are okay. Y/n and Levi soon resurfaces and was in a coughing fit again. Y/n was laughing while coughing, making it harder to breathe for her. "That--wa-was so Lit!!!" she laughed.

-----

Levi and Y/n invited Bertholdt and Reiner to go out for dinner and drink for a bit. Y/n just agreed since Levi told her that he misses the taste of alcohol, since Y/n would always scold Levi if he drink alcohol. It always brings her back to the night she found Levi drunk as hell. She doesn't want that to happen to Levi anymore.

But of course, with a lot of begging, Y/n finally agreed to Levi. Though she gave him a maximum of five drinks, mostly beer. Bertholdt and Reiner knew about it too.

Levi already downed his third beer when he got to sudden urge to go pee. "I'm going to the restroom for a second." He said before walking off to the restroom to do his business. Once he did his business, he washed his hands thoroughly and go back to their seat but before he got back, he quickly ordered a shot of vodka. He sat on his seat next to Y/n, catching up to what missed.

In a short period of time, Levi could feel his body heating up, he ignored it. He ordered another beer and soon two more came. Y/n didn't see the extra bottle that came with Levi's order.

"I think it's getting very late." Bertholdt said, looking at his wrist watch. "And Levi is a bit drunk as well. We should go home."

Y/n glanced at Levi and saw that his cheeks are bright red and he was staring under the table. She looked below their table and saw a couple of beer bottles, she face palmed herself. They paid for their drinks and was about to get out when they saw Levi was still sitting on his seat. "Levi, come on." Y/n said, tapping his shoulder.

He didn't answer, instead, he shrugged. "Levi." he finally stood up and walked next to her silently.

They got a cab to drive them to where they were staying since they can't stay at Y/n's house because her father was not there. Bertholdt and Reiner got off first before Y/n and Levi was drop off in front of the hotel they are staying at.

Levi still hasn't said anything to Y/n since they went home. He quietly sat on the bed while Y/n took a shower. He was looking around the room when the bathroom door opened. "Your turn to take a shower." Y/n said, bringing Levi's clothes to the bathroom so he could take a shower before going to sleep. She slowly guided Levi to the bathroom since he couldn't really walk straight. "Go take your shower, Le-- Levi? Levi?" she shook him awake.

He looked at her before pushed her away. "Get your hands of me. I-I have a-a girlfriend." He said before slamming the bathroom door.

Y/n stared at the door with wide eyes. "What the hell??"

She waited for Levi to come out and talk for a bit. Once he did, he looked at her with an angry expression which made Y/n laugh. And that made him even mad.

"Don't f*cking laugh and--" hiccup. "get the f*ck away from me. You f*cking drugged and--" hiccup. "kidnapped me, I'm calling my g---" hiccup. "girlfriend."

He got his phone and called his girlfriend. Y/n's phone rang and she answered. "Oi!!Brat!! Someone kidnapped me! Pick me the f*ck up!!"

Y/n laughed and said, "You're already here, babe." Levi looked at her and threw phone to the ground. He got under the covers and Y/n soon followed but Levi pushed her away from him. She tried to wrap her arms around him but Levi pushed her away again. She was getting annoyed so she shouted at him.

"It's not f*cking funny, Levi!! Stop acting like an A-hole!!" She wrapped her blanket around her before moving closer to Levi.

"Stop it!! I have a girlfriend!! I'm calling Y/n!!" Levi said, taking phone again.

"I'm Y/n!!" She kicked him off the bed, making him fall to the carpeted ground.

He rubbed his head, groaning before standing up and getting back on the bed. "Y/n?"

She didn't answer. She ignored him and closed her eyes trying to sleep. Levi was mumbling words that she can't understand, she caught words like 'sorry' , 'drunk' and 'beer' so she guessed that he was apologizing.

She got tired of Levi's mumbling so she lifted the blanket so Levi can move closer to her. "Come on, Levi. cuddle me, you drunk bastard."

"You're Y/n, right?" Levi asked.

"For Pete's sake!!"