"i'll save you kid." jin said, taking his eyes off the road for a second to smile over, "jimin is my roommate, we're going to have a blast."

"on second thought." eli's words trailed off as she considered which would be a worse scenario. jungkook kind of smiled at that.

the hum of the rv driving over the highway road was starting to lull the ravenette asleep, his head still against the olders shoulder while his finger played with his dark hair. at some point taehyung started to him, his fingers making a little braid with the youngest black hair. that was the end for him, jungkook was asleep and there was no chance waking him until they got there.

it was dark once they did, jin pulling into a gas station about six blocks away from the laboratory. taehyung started to kiss at his fiances neck to wake him up, tickling the man until he was gently pushing the other away. "stop you're so annoying." jungkooks voice was much deeper since he slept. "i love you." he added at the end while rubbing his eyes.

"i love you too," taehyung said, "but you gotta wake yourself up. show time in fifteen." taehyung smacked the mans back, getting him to move off the seat and groan.

"i'm going to the convenience store." jungkook groaned, knowing he'd need at least four espressos to be ready for this. "who wants stuff." he asked on his way down the few rv steps. no one said anything, not until the kid followed him out. "me." she said.

jungkook nodded his head out of the rv, "come on then, get your jacket." it was always colder now that the sun had set, the breeze not helping with the chill. eli actually did as she was told without much of an unnecessary fight. the two of them walked into the tiny store connected to the gas station, one heading for the coffee station and the other going for the candy aisle. the raven haired male kept checking his watch, counting the seconds and filling multiple cups to carry in one of those carton holders.

he ended up meeting eli at the counter, a stack of twizzlers and two tootsie rolls already there. jungkook was about to take out his wallet when the kid smacked some cash on the counter. "this ones on me." she said, not waiting for the receipt before heading out.

jungkook wasn't about to complain, but he did question her once they were outside and his boots crunched over the gravel. "where did you get that money?" he asked.

"i knocked over a claw machine back in cheongju." she said.

he sipped his coffee, "nice."

the team seemed to be ready when the two came back to the rv. hoseok was undoing the trailer from the van, the others clearing out enough space in the back of the vehicle to make room for the pinch. "shotgun." eli tried to join the sub-unit getting into the van, but taehyung held the back of her jacket. "nice try." he said, nudging her towards the rv. she huffed but followed the brunette anyways.

the smaller team loaded themselves into the van, jin driving away from the rest all in under two minutes. yoongi was ready with his laptop, too many wires and devices for anyone else to understand. he pulled up the camera footage of the lab, "from the vent you guys will make a right, then pass the first corridor to go left into the room with the package." he said.

jungkook and hoseok nodded along, both changing into the same mechanic outfits they had from the last job. "don't forget the cart." the ravenette said to his friend, seeing him already holding their makeshift cart — a piece of plywood with wheels screwed into the bottom.