Chapter 24: Exams

It's finally the day of the exams and everyone is nervous. Izuku along with Chisato and Meiko are walking to class with nervousness coursing through them.

Chisato: Man this is nerve racking. I really nervous about the tests.

Meiko: It's alright, we've studied hard for this and we'll make it through.

Chisato: It's not the written part I'm worried about. It's the actual exam I'm worried about. Knowing Aizawa and the school they are going to make us go through some kind of impossible test that will take everything that we've got to pass it.

Izuku: That seems about right, but we've anticipated this so we shouldn't waver from it. Let's just do our best and try to pass.

Chisato/Meiko: Right

They then walk into the classroom and find some of the students already there. They take their seats and wait for everyone else to get there. Soon everyone makes it in and takes their seats and now they are all waiting for Aizawa to show up.

Kirishima: Man, i feel a knot in my stomach. I'm real anxious for this test.

Kaminari: I here ya, i fried my brain trying to study for this test.

Jiro: You fry your brain for every little thing that requires intelligence.

Kaminari: *depressed* My do you have to be so mean?

Jiro: Because it's funny

Kaminari: I'm not laughing

Jiro: Humor is subjective, what may not be funny to you may be funny to me.

Sero: She got you there, but seriously we better pass this test or else there is no training camp for us.

Mina: Oh come on please don't say that! I don't need to hear the consequences, just the rewards!

Mineta: It's been nice knowing you idiots.

Mina: You shut up sticky balls! How are you so smart?!

Tsuyu: Ribbit, it's alright I'm sure you guys can pass. We've all studied for the written part and I'm sure the physical will be just as easy.

Kaminari: Yeah we can handle a bunch of robots easily! We've done it before we can do it again.

Todoroki: I wouldn't be so sire about that, the school wouldn't deliberately make us take the same challenge twice. They probably got something up their sleeves to challenge us.

Kirishima: That's fine then we just have to show how manly we are and show them what were made of. No dumb robots will take us down.

Izuku: Why hell do you guys think it's robots we're going to be fighting against?

Sero: Because the guys in 1-B said we were fighting robots.

Izuku: What makes you think that they knew what we are going to be tested by if we didn't know before?

Kaminari: Well then what do you think we'll be tested by?

Izuku: I don't know and that's the poin. Their not going to tell us until thw final moment.

Aizawa: Very true Midoriya and you should all believe it.

They all look to the front and see Aizawa walking in with the test papers.

Aizawa: Alright you brats, you will be first taking the written portion and then in the afternoon you will be tested in the physical portion. Those who fail any of this will be taking summer classes. Am i understood?

Everyone: Yes sir

Aizawa: good then let's get started

(Timeskip)