Chp. 9 ~ Secrects

Start from the beginning

The ones I made looked almost as good as Kirumi's but it was basically half of the ones I did looked like hers but the others... You could tell where I messed up but it was better than last attempts of cooking!

As we were cooking some of the others arrived, one we were done with cleaning up the cooking ingredients I bowed to Kirumi and thanked her and went to say good morning to the others.

Tenko, Rantaro, Ryoma, Himiko, Kiyo, Maki, Tsumugi, and Shuichi had arrived a few minutes before the morning announcements, well just as the announcements went off Shuichi opened the door.
I went over to Tenko and Himiko and talked about Himiko's magic tricks for little as more people arrived, the conversation was very enjoyable and peaceful expect for little squeals from Tenko now and then.

As we were chatting Himiko excused herself to go to the bathroom and Tenko said she would fallow her just in case any males would try something on Himiko, Tenko told me they would be right back and to beware of the males.

As I waited patiently for them a few minutes pasted, I swayed slightly while closing my eyes.
After that I opened my eyes as I heard Tenko's loud voice echoing down the hall.

Just then I looked over to see a familiar violet and dark purple flash of color in the corner of my eye.
I feel my lips curve upwards as the purple blur gets closer to me.

It stops right beside me and I already knew who it was, I turn my head to the purple Hitler, "Good morning, Kokichi,"

"Morning, Y/n~ Did-" Kokichi was cut off by the sound of loud shoe clacks that sounded like someone was sprinting in my direction, I snapped my head to my left to see Tenko sprinting towards me but mainly Kokichi with Himiko just walking far behind her.

I quickly turned panicked fearing that she would tackle Kokichi to the ground, I started pushing him away from me quickly before Tenko reaches him, he was pretty confused because I'm pretty sure I was kinda blocking the way to see Tenko practically hurlling at him.

Once he was far enough I ran back to Tenko and placed my hands on her shoulders still panicking a little, "T-Tenko please calm down!", "*sigh* I'm sorry Y/n, I should've came back sooner,"

I let go of her shoulders with a sigh of relief, "Did that annoying, degenerate male do anything to you?!" She asked going into a fighting stance agian.

"N-No! He was only saying hi,"

"Good, that degenerate should have more manners towards girls," Tenko said with her arms crossed but then her eyes widened in excitement like she just got an idea.

"Hey, if I teach you Aikido then you don't have to worry about that annoying male won't bother you anymore!"
She said with sparkling eyes,

I ended up just nodding cause I didn't want to disappoint her and make her sad, once everyone ate breakfast, I ended up with Tenko on my right and Kiyo on my left, I'm not sure when he got there or I just never noticed he was there. We started talking about the death of Monokuma but we practically jinxed it, just as someone said something about how we don't have to worry about Monokuma or they killing game but just as they finish their sentence Monokuma popped out of nowhere claiming that he's not Monokuma but Jibakuba.

He was also dressed as a yokai, I kinda felt bad for Tsumugi, she looked absolutely devastated of how horriblely done his costume was.

After he gave up on being Jibakuma he announced that our days are numbered to two days but we could stop the countdown to death by killing someone,meaning the killing game would begin.