Chapter 3 Time for school and for vengeance part 2

Start from the beginning

Rias Gremory: Well Y/N what made you stop by?

Y/N: Just taking a look around the school is all.

Akeno: Oh your new here aren't you?

Y/N: Yep and so far I'm enjoying my stay.

Koneko: That's good to hear.

Rias Gremory: We are glad that your enjoying your stay so do you have any plans of what you want to do here?

Y/N: I haven't really put that into mind but in the future I do intend to join a school club.

Akeno: Then we hope that you will consider to join the occult club as long you don't mind being the only boy~~~~~.

Koneko: Akeno don't give him the wrong idea.

Akeno: Awww I'm just being friendly towards him him is all isn't it that right sweetie~~~~.

Y/N*blushes*: Wha?

Rias Gremory: Akeno enough of that your making him uncomfortable.

Akeno: "sigh" Okay fine but Y/N you will think about it right~~~?

Y/N*blushing*: Yeah of course I'll think about it.

Akeno: Thank you sweetie I'll be waiting for that day to come.

Y/N: Well anyway I'm going to bounce so is it alright for me to come back here?

Rias Gremory: Our doors are always open for you.

Y/N: Thanks well it was nice meeting you fine ladies but I gotta go.

Nar:
Y/N walked towards the exit of the occult club and decided to chill near the school's fountain but then two people in robes walked towards him.

Nar:Y/N walked towards the exit of the occult club and decided to chill near the school's fountain but then two people in robes walked towards him

(Ignore the lightsabers)

Y/N: Hi can I help you?

????: We are looking for someone named Y/N do you know where we could find him.