Chapter 2 Time for school and for vengeance part 1

Year: 2028

Location: Earth

POV: Y/N

It's been a few days since that incident the roof of my house was fixed and I was able to replace my old car because of my insurance but right now I'm in a therapy room talking about my nightmares that I keep having lately.

Therapist: These night terrors that you'd been having. What are they about?

Y/N: Well for starters they are about my family's killer
Where he just stands there looking at me.

Therapist: This killer what does he look like?

Y/N: He was wearing a white suit with a black bow across his neck and he was wielding a cane with the Apple of Eden on top of it his has big yellow demonic eyes, as well a pure white face with red dots on his cheeks.

Therapist: And what happens in these nightmares of yours?

Y/N: Well he starts laughing at me calling me a fake and then he tries to kill me but keyword tries.

Therapist: Oh so I assume you fought back?

Y/N: Well no but someone else did that for me. It was a girl she got in between me and him basically stopping him from striking me down.

Therapist: This girl what does this girl look like?

Y/N: She looks like him but more beautiful. She was wearing a red like suit, She has long blonde hair, She has big yellow demonic eyes that were beautiful on her. She even smiled at me and that's it.

Therapist: I see and how does this girl make you feel when she smiled at you as well defended you?

Y/N: Not gonna lie I felt like I wasn't alone. It was like she had my back and would always be there for me like how Kizuna and Melody we're always there for me. She made me feel like I had a friend.

Therapist: Maybe that's it.

Y/N: That's it what?

Therapist: You just need to make friends new friends someone that doesn't know you yet and I know a place for you to go.

Y/N: May I ask of what this place is?

Therapist: CHS Academy.

Y/N: Canterlot High School Academy sounds good.

Therapist: Excellent I'll get you signed up your going to love it there you will make friends in no time.

Y/N: I appreciate your help I mean it.

Therapist: No problem Y/N.

His watch beeps.

Therapist: Well looks like that's all the time we have today so same time next week?

Y/N: Sure why not I'll see you then.

Therapist: Till next time buh bye.

Nar:
Y/N then exited the therapist's facility and went to his car to drive home and prepare for tomorrow because he has school.