Chapter one It begins

Year:2028

Location: Earth

POV: Y/N

Nar:
It was a rainy night in Fight Alley and by the looks of it some thugs want a piece of our hero

Thug 1: your going to wish that your mama never gave birth to you!

Thug 2: Yeah we are going to break your face!

Thug 3: Both of you shut up and let's just teach him a lesson already!

Y/N: Oh please like there is anything for you to teach me besides I think I can teach you three something. So bring it.

Nar:
The first thug went for a tackling attack while the second tried to go around
But Y/N evaded by jumping over him then grabbed the second thug and slammed him to the ground causing the ground to form small cracks under him while the first thug run into a solid brick wall that broke his nose and getting him a nose bleed.

Thug 2: arrrgh!

Thug 1: FUUUCK MY FUCKING NOSE IT FUCKING HURTS!

Thug 3: Grow the hell up you'll be fine!

Thug 1: BUT IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW BAD!

Thug 3: Nevermind I'll handle this. (Grumbles): you want something done right you do it yourself. (Normal): Why don't we end this by you dying?

Nar:
He pulls out a heavy revolver and then points it at Y/N

Thug 3: DIE!

Nar:
He then fires his revolver at
Y/N giving him all six shots but only to find out his bullets went nowhere instead they were floating place.

Thug 3: what the hell?

Y/N: So tell me of how we are going to end this again because I think I missed heard you did you say with me dying or with you dying?

Nar:
Y/N then forced pushed all of the six revolver shots at the third thug killing him instantly. The other thugs watched with fear and starting to regret their life decisions. Y/N looks over at their direction scaring the absolute hell out of them.

Thug 1: PLEASE GOD DON'T KILL US WE WERE ONLY JUST FOLLOWING HIM BECAUSE HE SAID THAT THE WOULD GIVE US A LOT OF MONEY AND WE DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD ANY INTENTIONS ABOUT KILLING YOU HE ONLY SAID THAT WE WOULD JUST ROUGH YOU UP A BIT!

Y/N: You don't have to worry I'm not going to kill you two instead I'm going to let you on a little warning (demonic voice): DON'T EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN UNDERSTAND!

Thug 1 & 2:(filled with fear): yep never again we agree with you ok now bye!

Nar:
And with that the two thugs booked the hell out of there before Y/N changed his mind.

Y/N: I guess I better get home pretty sure that they are probably getting worried about at least one of them knows that I got this.

Nar:
Y/N began walking back home it was a few blocks away from Fight Alley so he doesn't have to go that far and while he was walking he suddenly felt like he was being watched.

Y/N: hrmm? Hello? Is someone there?

Nar:
No response only silence

Y/N:(thoughts):
Whatever that was it's gone now but I don't think I should let my guard down at least not yet.

Nar:
Putting that feeling aside he resumed his walk home but still on guard thinking that the thugs from earlier is coming back for revenge but he knows that he can handle them pretty easily. After a few minutes he finally reached his destination.