RAYA OS - VO GALATH NAHI THA!

On request of someone special,Sorry for being late! 😅

_____________

"Mr Kapoor.." she stammered, while he was still blushing remembering how their night had been.

Hearing her voice, he looked at her. His face which was completed with a smile slowly turned different on hearing his name from her. He didn't feel comfortable with the slang she called him. Something was bothering her, he concluded.

"Haan?" He asked her to continue.

"Kal raath...hummarre...beech..." She stammered.

What would she say? He thought. He decided to give her the time she wants.

"Jo Kuch Bhi hua..." She said lowering her gaze.

He still waited patiently. His impatience grew minute by minute as she spoke every word.

"Vo..Nahi Hona chahiye tha..." She finished.

Comprehending what she told for a few minutes, he stood rooted to his place.

Did I hear it right? He thought again. Her words were ringing in his heard. He was silent.

Sensing that he was still silent she continued,

"Vo...I was not in my senses Mr Kapoor, mujhe abhi Bhi samaj mei Nahi aaraha ki how am here!" She said.

This startled him!

"What?" He asked in shock after a solid few minutes.

Didn't she surrender to him yesterday?

Didn't she tell she missed him and she wanted him yesterday?

Didn't she hug him tight, not wanting to leave him at all?

Weren't both of them crying so badly holding each other, wanting to be in their arms forever?

What's wrong with you Priya? What's bothering you? He thought.

He knew she wants him. He knew she wants to be with him tell eternity, but why is she talking like this?

"Haan Mr Kapoor...I was not in my senses. Agar hothi tho eise Kabhi Nahi hone dhethi" she says breaking his thoughts.

"What?" Is all he could utter even when he had a thousand questions inside him. He was dumb rooted to his spot.

"Mr Kapoor...vo..." She said suddenly as if she was  sensing how he was feeling. He expected her to tell something which could calm him down. But no! It seemed like she had no such ideas.

"Vo galath hai Mr Kapoor...." She said closing her eyes, as a tear followed the eyelids, falling on her cheeks.

Yesterday, he was there, wiping away this tear from her cheek, promising her he would never let her cry again, and today.... He thought of what she was trying to tell, what she was doing to them!

Composing himself, he asked faintly, "Do you mean to say...." His voice gained her attention. She looked at him. "...ki meine thumare juice mei Kuch daal dhiya so I could bring you here and...." He said stopping himself. That's the worst part he could ever utter from his mouth. He couldn't even try thinking of uttering that word.

She was here telling him that whatever happened between them was a mistake! But here, he could not even think of hurting her, he knew he had crossed the limits the first time,he had been too harsh on her, and.....it lead to a confession from her! But this time, he prepared himself, calming himself down, to not hurt her.