part fifteen- don't believe everything you see on the internet

Start from the beginning

"Dream put me on speaker" Sapnap demanded, though he was careful not to be too loud since it was clear they had just woken up. Hesitantly he pressed the speaker button, carefully sitting up as George moved off of him. Though neither wanted to separate, so George leaned right back into Dream, wrapping his arms around his waist yet again. 

"You're on speaker" Dream said to him. 

"Are you aware that your ex posted photos of you guys?"

"Sadly-" Dream began, only to be cut off by George. 

"I mean not surprising, but no I myself did not." He added, nonchalantly.

"You're not mad?" Dream asked shocked. 

"I mean they can't know its you, and I can just say its not me. I mean people believe anything. Remember when those pictures of those two boys went around and people were saying it was me? It wasn't, so people believed me of course. No reason this wouldn't work too. Plus its kinda fun to watch dteamtwt burst into flames."

"I thought you'd be mad at me" He mumbled.

"Why would I be mad at you"

"Well its kinda my fault that there are pictures of you kissing a boy all over twitter"

"It's not your fault. It's your exes. And your face is all over twitter too, you of all people should be the one who's mad."

"Im not worried about me I was worried about you."

"Awe thats cute."

"As wholesome that was I'm still here. So that is you guys?" Sapnap cut in.

"Yeah thats us." Dream chuckled at the end of his sentence. 

"Wait video call me" And so they did. Only to be greeted with a screech from Sapnap's side of the call. "FINALLY!"

"hello to you sapnap" George groaned, covering his ear.

"Oh sorry. But congrats you guys! Also the way you guys are sitting is so cute"

"Shut up snapmap" Dream retorted, receiving a scoff from nick and a giggle from George.

"I hate you"

"Wait it was ok to tell him right?" Dream whispered to George in a panic. 

"I mean he's not telling anyone plus he already knew I liked you." he whispered back.

"I can hear you both for one thing, and no I won't tell anyone even though I knew it was gonna happen since you both wouldn't shut up about each other. ANYWAYS" he said loudly, killing both George and Dreams ears yet again. Too early. "You guys haven't gotten hate, its more or less your ex hating on people who assume its you and are excited about it."

"Jesus of course she is."

"I wanted to call and make sure you guys are doing alright."

"Thanks sap" George added.

"I saw your tweet dream. That was smart but what happens when more people keep asking."

"Im honestly not sure."

"Dream we could just not reply?"

"People might get suspicious of silence" Sapnap butted in. "Then again silence might be smartest for right now"

"I have an idea?" George said breaking the silence that followed Sapnaps suggestion. They urged him to continue. "I could just post a picture of my cat back in London, then what could they say?"

"I mean that would work?" Dream replied, squeezing Georges shoulder and smiling at him.

"Smart. I have to go but im glad you guys are doing well. Call me later?"

"Sure" they both replied.

-----

thennnnn my brain shut down so WEEEEEE

FOR YOUR EYES ONLYYYYYYY

FOR UR EYES ONLYYYYY

I CAN FEEL UR HEART INSIDE OF MINE

IF EEL IT FEEL IT

IVE BEEN GOING OUT OF MY MIND

I FEEL IT I FEEL IT

KNOW THAT IM JUST WAISTING TIME

AND I

HOPE THAT YOU DONT RUN FROM ME

FOR UR EYES ONLY

I SHOW U MY HEART

FOR WHEN UR LONELY

AND FORGET WHO U R

IM MISSING HALF OF MEEEE

WHEN WERE APART

NOW U KNOW ME

FOR UR EYES ONLY

FOR UR EYES ONNNLLYYYYYY

ILL SHOW U MY HEART

FOR WHEN UR LONELY

I was listening to one of my favourite songs im not sorry for that

ok anyways here's an unedited chapter as always because im ~lazyyyyy~ 

ok ok byebye ilya

mwah