Chapter 12: You asked for this pt. 2

I saw the fear in Apple's eyes as I barreled towards her. She must've been frozen in shock and fear because she didn't even try to get out of the way.

I jumped on top of her and started beating the shit out of her. All she could manage to do was put her arms up in a defensive position.

I went to hit her nose, but then someone shouted. "Stop!" I looked over at who was trying to intervene, and saw the one person I did not want to see right now.

"Go away Parker and let me finish her. I'm sick and tired of her constantly making fun of me and calling me names. She deserves this."

"She may deserve this, but that doesn't make it right," he responded.

He reach forward to pull me off her, but I pushed him off which made him fall into a rack of clothes behind him.

As he tried to get up, he slipped on a piece of fabric and somehow managed to knock down a nearby shoe display as well.

If I wasn't in the middle of beating up Apple, I would've stopped and started videotaping so I could embarrass him in the future. Parker looked like a baby horse trying to walk for the first time, tripping over all those clothes.

After a couple more failed attempts, he finally managed to get up and walked over to me and Apple who's fight had paused. I still had the upper hand though, considering I was still straddling her.

"Come on Blaze. She's not worth it!" He exclaimed. Apple looked up at him and was begging him with her eyes to help her out, and when that didn't work, she started to whine. "Parker! Help me!"

Instead of helping her, he ignored her and bent down to get me off her. "Leave me alone," I shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

But, I must've shrugged too hard, because he fell backwards again and hit a worker in the chest, causing them both to fall down.

Oh god! This shopping trip was a disaster!

Just then, my mother walked back in the store (I hadn't even noticed she left) with a security guard by her side. "Oh thank god!" I mumbled to myself. I scrambled off Apple and ran over to my mom.

"Thank god you brought security. That girl needs to be arrested. She punched me and called me a bitch for no reason!" I exclaimed.

Apple scoffed. "That is so not what happened. Officer, I was just trying to start a conversation with my classmate, then she went crazy and started attacking me. I would never start a fight with someone."

Now it was my turn to scoff. "That's bullshit. I've seen you instigate fights at least 15 times at school. You're a mean, self conceited rich girl who thinks she can get away with whatever she wants. I've watched you trips kids in the hall and then act hurt just so you could get them in trouble."

Her nostrils flared in anger. She stepped forward, about to say something else, but the security guard interrupted her. "I don't care who started it, but both of you guys were fighting which means both of you have to be detained for an hour at least."

"WHAT?" I shouted. This was so not fair. This is all Apple's fault. If she hadn't called me a bitch, I wouldn't have attacked her. "Mom, aren't you going to do anything about this?" She had been silent during the little exchange, hadn't even bothered to defend me.

"No, I'm not. You need to learn to control your anger, especially around someone who's only goal is to start a fight. Maybe being detained for an hour will teach you a lesson."

"She's right you know," Parker butted in. "Oh shut up. No one asked for your opinion. What are you still doing here anyways?"

He had no reason what so ever to still be here watching everything go down. Although, this is a good opportunity for him to tease me more.