Chapter 24

Gulf's POV

"Cut! It's a good take!" Our director shouted.

As soon as I was done with the scene, I was pulled away from the set, to a corner.

"Must you be that close to First in that scene?" P'Mew asked with a serious look on his face. I was dumbfounded by his question.

"I've told you so many times that you don't have to be that close. P'Vic can adjust his camera angle instead." P'Mew continued.

"Are you being serious right now, P? Because I am tired to entertain your joke if you are making one right now." I answered.

"I am being serious now, Gulf. Scratch that, I realised that the both of you are closer now as well." P'Mew said.

"We had this talk already, P. I am not explaining myself again." I uttered in exasperation.

"I don't like seeing how close the both of you are!" P'Mew rebutted, raising his voice along the way.

"Well, I don't like you raising your voice at me now! I've told you that we only have to create that chemistry just for this series, for that scene to work!" I snapped, losing my patience. The tension was real between the both of us.

"I'm done talking to you. If you feel that you want to talk, in a much more calmer state, you can find me on your own." I said before walking to the set.

For the entire day, I avoided P'Mew in the set. Luckily the both of us did not have any scene together. The only scene that required the both of us to be together, was with P'Mild, P'Boat and James, which was after this break. As soon as P'Mame had given us a break, I went inside the waiting room and took a nap. I was still angry at P'Mew, over his false accusation. We had been arguing a lot these days, and I would blame it onto his stupid ex co-star who was forcing himself into P'Mew's limelight. Everyone could easily see how P'Archie had commented on every of P'Mew's photos, acting like a desperate attention seeker. I had told P'Mew about it, and he had told me to just ignore it. But how could I ignore it when the reporters are also asking me to comment on P'Archie's comments? The both of us became very sensitive these days because of the issue, especially when the reporters were chasing the both of us for answers lately.

I was still in my deep slumber, when I felt someone shaking my body, to wake me up. I opened my eyes slightly, rubbing it to see who had woken me up.

"Gulf, wake up na. It is close to your call time." P'Mild said softly. I nodded my head.

"You fought with P'Mew? What happened? It feels weird to not see the both of you together today." P'Mild asked. I sighed. Then, I told him about the fight that we had earlier on regarding First.

"I think he is just very sensitive now, especially when Archie is doing this stunt. But still, P'Mew should have known better about First and I." I uttered softly.

"Hey! Don't worry, it is not your fault. I will talk to Mew about this. That idiot man. Anyway, you can follow me later on to go for the dinner. Let your boyfriend feel remorse for raising his voice at you." P'Mild said in a playful tone.

As soon as my break time was over, I immediately went back into the set and focus onto my scenes for the next few hours. I had also saw how P'Mild had went up to P'Mew and smacked his head before talking to P'Mew seriously, when I had a short break in between the scenes. I left the scene immediately, not wanting P'Mew to see me there. As soon as we were all done with the shoot, everyone packed their bags to leave the set. I was about to leave with P'Mild when I saw P'Mew waiting alone at the door. I stopped in my track, and looked at P'Mild.

"Why are you still here, Mew? Waiting for your boyfriend? Too bad. Your boyfriend is coming with me. Just meet us at Run's house." P'Mild said, pulling me along to his car.

I followed P'Mild's lead without looking at P'Mew at all.

"Gulf.. Come with me please?" P'Mew called me.

I turned around and shook my head before going into P'Mild's car.

"You deserve this! Who had told you to pick a fight with Gulf? Okay bye Mew! See you there." P'Mild said in a teasing tone.

As soon as the car had left the parking space, I laughed out loud, after trying to control my laugher from P'Mild's nagging towards P'Mew. I had also asked him what he had told P'Mew when he talked to P'Mew earlier on in the set, when I was having my scene, but P'Mild only said that he was busy scolding P'Mew onsite, that he had forgotten the content of their conversation.

"But you know Gulf, Archie is just being Archie. He is trying to get fame from this stunt. Mew is stress because you are the one whom the reporters are trying to get their content from. So, seeing how close you and First are, his sensitivity just snapped. But don't worry, I have told him that he is being stupid." P'Mild informed me.

"Don't worry. I know that his PhD's brain will work well now. The both of you should talk about this issue, and see what you can do to stop Archie and his fame-seeking mission. Importantly, the both of you need to talk. It annoys me that I can't get my MewGulf's content today." P'Mild said dramatically. I laughed before nodding my head at him.

In no time, P'Mild had drove into the parking lot at P'Run's place. P'Mild had just turned off the engine, when I saw P'Mew standing in front of P'Mild's car, waiting for me. I hopped off from P'Mild's car and made my way slowly to my boyfriend.

"I'll see the both of you upstairs. Don't take too long, everyone is already waiting upstairs. Just kiss and apologise already!" P'Mild said, pushing me closer towards P'Mew. P'Mew immediately held me closer to him.

'Mew, talk to him, and do not be an idiot anymore.' P'Mild mouthed towards P'Mew, who had nodded his head.

We were both staring onto each other, million things running through my mind.

"I'm sorry." The both of us spoke at the same time.