Chapter 15

Gulf's POV

"You have been such a good boy, Chopper.." I said while pushing Chopper who was sitting in his cart, taking a stroll in the park.

It has been a few weeks after the award show, and so many things have indeed changed, our schedules. Both P'Mew and I were kept busy after the award show, with many brand endorsements and photoshoots. Luckily, the both of us did not have any job today, hence P'Mew had invited me to accompany him to bring Chopper out to the park. I took a break, and sat down on the bench. We were waiting for P'Mew who went back to his car, to take Chopper's treat that he had accidentally left in the car.

I patted Chopper when I saw that he had both of his paws out of the cart, as if waiting for me to carry him. I was glad that Chopper had not bite me anymore. Thinking about our first encounter with each other, I laughed to myself, as I remembered myself being so scared of Chopper because he was growling for the entire time. Seeing how Chopper still had his paws out to me, I slowly carried him out from the cart, and placed him on my lap.

"Wow, Chopper has become a real softie for you.. He wasn't even this quiet or nice when Boss came over in the past." P'Mew said when he saw Chopper being all comfortable on my lap.

"No one can resist me, P'Mew.. But Chopper is just so cute. No wonder you are so whipped for him." I kissed Chopper softly.

We made our way home after an hour, as it was getting dark in the park. I was waiting in the car, waiting for P'Mew who had brought Chopper into the house. P'Mew had insisted me to join him and his friends to have dinner, eventhough I only knew P'Boom among his friends.

At The Restaurant

As soon as we entered the restaurant, we heard P'Boom's voice from afar, calling us over to the table that they had reserved. Truth to be told, I was nervous to meet his friends. It would be the first time that I would be meeting them, eventhough P'Mew had been telling me about his friends all these time. All of his friends were already present at the table, which made me to feel inferior as all of them were looking at me. I greeted them, before taking a seat next to P'Mew.

We were still having our food, when P'Boom called for me.

"So Gulf.. Seeing how whipped our friend here is for you, care to tell us what is your relationship status?" My face went red, hearing that.

"Ermm.. We are just P-Nong.." I said softly.

"P-Nong that love each other?" One of his friends teased.

"P-Nong that love each other, for now. But it may change anytime soon" P'Mew said casually, pulling me closer to his side, which resulted to everyone teasing us again. That sentence was stuck in my mind for the entire time that we were there.

After the dinner had ended, I thanked all of P'Mew's friends for inviting and welcoming me so well for the dinner. They were so open to me, and treated me so well, as if they had known me for a long time. I felt comfortable being around them. I was sulking in the car, while P'Mew was driving me home. I had told him that I wanted to sleep over at his place, but he had rejected the idea, insisting me to head to my family's home. I wanted to spend more time with him, but obviously, he was against that idea. For the entire ride home, I only answered him with a nod or 'Okay', to show that I was indeed upset at him. I glanced slightly at the driver's seat, and saw how P'Mew was just smiling to himself after hearing my replies. I huffed in frustration.

"We've reached, P'Gulf" P'Mew said while stepping onto his brake.

I took out my seatbelt and gathered my items before opening the car's door. I muttered a quick 'Goodbye' and closed the door, making my way to my house.

"Gulf.." P'Mew called out, opening his car door..

I stopped and walked back, making myself closer to him, to hear him out.

"I also do not want to part ways with you, but you also need to spend more time with your family. You've spent the entire day with me today right?"

"I know.. But I thought that we could spend more time together, especially when we would be busy with our new series in a month time" I pouted.

"Yes Nong.. But you will still be with me during the shoot. We will still see each other everyday. As much as I love having you around, I do not want your family to think that you are spending too much time with me. Distance makes the heart grow fonder right?" P'Mew asked. I blushed.

I nodded my head and lessen the gap between us, hugging P'Mew, before saying my farewell to him. P'Mew was about to enter his car, when the house door opened, and my mother came out.

"Oh Mew.. Not coming in, son?"

"No, mum.. I am only here to send Gulf home.." P'Mew said politely.

"Ahh, okay then. Send my regards to your mum okay. Tell her that we should go shopping soon!"

P'Mew nodded his head.

"Wait Mew, have you told this stubborn boy about next week?" My mother looked at me curiously.

"Nope. But perhaps, you can tell him, mum. He was sulking with me earlier on for not spending more time with him." P'Mew said teasingly.

I was confused. What do I have next week? I waved at P'Mew when he got into his car, and drove out from my house's compound. I quickly made my way to my mother who sat in the living room after walking into the house, being very curious.

"You are going to Hua Hin next week.. So pack your bag earlier, or else I won't allow you to go. Mew will tell you the rest." My mother said, before focusing back onto the drama that she was watching before this. I nodded my head, not wanting to question anything after all. I guess I have a job in Hua Hin next week.

I had just put my phone on the bedside, getting ready to go to bed when my phone screen lighted up. I took my phone, and read the Line message that I had just received. 

'Mum already told you? Managed to clear out your busy schedule with P'Best. Can't wait for our short getaway next week. This is why I told you to spend more time with your family. Excited for next week! Good night, tua-eng. xx'

I froze. I read the same message for a few times, trying to digest the content. And then, I screamed.

"WE ARE GOING TO HUA HIN FOR A SHORT GETAWAY!! ME AND P'MEW ARE FINALLY GOING FOR A SHORT BREAK TOGETHER! JUST THE BOTH OF US!!" I fist-bump the air.

"Gulf Kanawut! Why are you screaming in the middle of the night! Everyone is sleeping!" My father shouted from outside.

That immediately kept me quiet. I rolled around on my bed, too excited to fall asleep. 

Next week, please come fast.