Chapter 16

Gulf's POV

"Gulf, be quick! Mew has been waiting for you since just now!" My mother shouted from the living room.

I took a final look at myself in the mirror. All nice. I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed down the stairs. Both P'Mew and my parents turned their heads as soon as they heard my footsteps approaching him.

"Remember Mew, if my son is being stubborn at you, you can just leave him there." My father said, patting P'Mew's right shoulder. I pouted.

After bidding goodbye to my parents, P'Mew had helped to take my bag and placed it in his car's boot. I made myself comfortable in his car, waiting for him to start the car. I had insisted P'Mew to know about our accommodation, because I really wanted to know what activities we could do together during our getaway. P'Mew had kept quiet on our accommodation, only telling me that we were going to Hua Hin - which I had known since a week ago. In the car, we talked about our schedules and shared some jokes together. We even made a pitstop at one of the restaurants, as I was becoming more hungry as the time goes by. P'Mew knew it better than to keep me hungry because... A hungry Gulf is a Grumpy Gulf. I fell asleep after we continued our trip, feeling full after the meal.

After what it felt like eternity, P'Mew drove into a carpark. My eyes went big, surprised being at this place. I looked back and forth from P'Mew to the view that was right in front of me, still could not believe that P'Mew had brought us here - again.

"P'Mew.. Is it just a coincidence that you brought us here, or you have planned this from this start?" I asked, still remain seated in his car.

"What? Of course I have planned this from the start. I remembered you telling me that you felt that the time was not enough for you to enjoy this place, when we had our live event at this resort. So, here we are!" P'Mew answered, unbuckling his seatbelt and opening his car door.

I quickly got out from the car and approached P'Mew who was opening the boot.

"But.. But what if anyone sees us here? What if the staff leaked the information that we are here?" I said.

P'Mew stopped his movement, turning back to look at me.

"You do not want people to know that you are here with me?" P'Mew voiced out.

"I did not mean that, Khun P. I wanted the both of us to enjoy our time together, without anyone disturbing us, that's all. Besides, it's not wrong to go for a break with you.." I muttered my answer, avoiding from looking into the dreamy eyes.

P'Mew laughed out loud after hearing my answer.

"You are just so cute, Gulf. Don't worry, I've talked to the management. Their staff will not leaked any information about us to the public. It's part of their policy as well." I nodded my head.

We then made our way to the lobby, to get our room key. As soon as we entered our room, I instantly fell in love with the room as it was spacious, and we had a good view from our room. A view of the beach. After taking a shower to freshen up, P'Mew had fallen asleep on the bed, exhausted from the long drive. I made myself busy, to allow P'Mew to rest. I took many pictures of the view from our room, before settling onto the bed, watching the movie that were played on the television.

After some time, I felt warm hands hugging me from the side, and P'Mew was looking at me sleepily.

"Shall we go out for dinner now? I think our twins are hungry as well right?" P'Mew said, while rubbing his hand onto my stomach. I giggled.

"Our twins have always been hungry. What should I wear for the dinner?" I asked, leaving for the bathroom, when a hand pulled me back.

I looked at P'Mew with my eyebrows raised.

"Smart Casual." He answered casually, giving me a smile. 

I left P'Mew to take a shower in the bathroom. I had just entered the room after taking a shower, realising that P'Mew was not in the room anymore. I saw some clothes being placed on the bed, with a note on its side.

'Wear this for our dinner, Yai Nong. Meet me at the beach when you are done. xx'

I smiled after reading the note. I quickly changed and got myself ready for the dinner. Once I felt satisfied with my look, I left the room to meet P'Mew at the beach.

The sun was already setting down at the beach. I was still searching for P'Mew at the beach, when I saw a figure standing at a distance, with a table and chairs being set up around his vicinity. I squinted my eyes. I made my way slowly, to approach the figure that was waiting for me, suddenly feeling nervous for the dinner.