Chapter 13

Gulf's POV

"What is your relationship status with Mew?" A reporter asked.

"Right now, we are just P-Nong that love each other" I answered.

"Right now? So, it may be different in the future?" He counter-asked.

"Who knows, maybe?" I laughed while answered the reporter.

"Ooohh, you are being suspicious now, Gulf.. Haha! But again, congrats for the award!" He said, to end the interview.

After I was done with the interview, P'Best had pulled me aside, ready for the both of us to end the night. He was helping me to remove the bowtie on my collar, when I saw Nong Stu pacing back and forth, while trying to call someone on his phone. Both P'Best and I approached him, to ask for P'Mew's whereabout as we were about to leave the venue. Apparently, P'Mew had went to the restroom after his interview, and was still not back after 15 minutes. Sensing something amiss, I told P'Best and Nong Stu to give me a moment while I searched for P'Mew at the restroom.

I was at the entrance of an empty corridor, when I heard voices. I approached the voices slowly, avoiding from making unneccesary noises. I stood still when I recognised one of the voices instantly. I took out my phone from my pocket.

"I'm sorry, Archie.. I have said it for so many times, I am sorry..  What else do you want me to do?"

"As if sorry can help to ease my trauma, Mew! I don't understand how you can be even more successful now when everyone know that you are nothing but a pervert! You don't deserve to be happy. You don't even deserve that kid! Who knows, you are just rubbing it wrongly on a kid that is so innocent." 

Everything was quiet after that. Shortly after, I heard sobbing coming from that very direction. I quickly made my way to the two individuals, and saw P'Mew on his knees, crying hard. I took a glance at P'Archie and saw him staring at both P'Mew and I.

"Mew, look at yourself and him. Do you want him to experience what I had experienced?" I stared hard at P'Archie while pulling P'Mew into my arms.

"Gulf, leave.. Call P'Best to fetch you.. Go." P'Mew murmured, trying to break free from my hold. I held him tightly, not letting any gap between the both of us.

"Didn't you watch my video back then, Gulf? He did so many things to me.. I do not want you to go through that.. I know that you are feeling forced by him. Make a live video, Gulf, and then you can get him away from you and crush his career again" P'Archie commented.

I pulled P'Mew to stand, together with me, and faced P'Archie with a cold stare. I was beyond mad at this point. To see and hearing P'Mew crying this hard, really ruined me. 

"P'Archie, I really tried my best to respect you. But you are really too much. You have gotten rid of him from your life with that stupid live of yours. So why are you still disturbing him?"

"Because how is he even more successful than me now? How is he more popular than me? He does not deserve all of this!" P'Archie raised his voice.

"If you are in the right, from the start, I believe good things will come to you. But if you have such an evil intention from the start, what do you expect?" I questioned him back.

"You want to be more popular than him now? I can do that for you. I can upload this recording of yours up on my social media, and it can instantly make you popular, P. But of course, popular for the wrong things." I smirked while showing him my phone, which had been recording every single words that he had uttered before I had stepped in, to help P'Mew.

P'Archie took a step back, flabbergasted with the situation. P'Mew's crying had stopped after hearing my words as well, shocked over my action.

"Now, I am sure you do not want the whole world to know about this truth of yours right? Don't talk about trauma, if you are not in P'Mew's shoes! Now, excuse us. Both P'Mew and I have better things to do. He has apologised to you right? Then this shall be the last time I see you talking to him.." I pulled P'Mew to walk away from the scene.

"One more thing P, I am not that innocent after all right? Get out from P'Mew's life for good, before I decide to expose it out on my social media. Don't underestimate both of mine and P'Mew's fans." I whispered at his ear, before walking away with P'Mew.

I brought P'Mew to the nearest restroom, for him to compose himself together before going out to the public. I had called P'Best to explain the situation to him, and told him to leave first, as I will head home with P'Mew and Nong Stu. There was no way that I would leave him in this state. We left the venue with Nong Stu afterwards, with P'Mew holding onto my hand tightly, to go back to his place.

Thankfully everyone in the house was fast asleep when we arrived as it was nearly 2am when we arrived. Both P'Mew and I made our way into his room. We were both silent throughout the whole time. I went inside the bathroom first, to take a shower, and waited for P'Mew on his bed, while he took a shower after me.

He entered the room silently, and took a seat next to me. The silence were eating me so bad. I sighed and turned myself to face him. I took a hold on his hand and called him.

"He will not disturb you anymore.. Let's move on from this controversy okay?" I caressed his cheek.

P'Mew looked into my eyes for quite some time, letting us to be into another silence.

After a while, he spoke,

"Thank you for doing what you did just now.. For standing up for me. Amazingly, instead of feeling guilty, I feel at ease now. As if a huge load is being taken away from me." He smiled.

"Good, then his name shall never be said in our lives anymore. And you, should never mention about your past anymore. Focus on just improving yourself okay, my best actor." I flicked P'Mew's forehead playfully.

"I will focus on that. And... I will focus on the both of us as well, I promise." He muttered softly against my ear.

After thanking our fans on Twitter and sharing our photos for the night, both P'Mew and I ended the night, feeling all fatigue from tonight. Both mine and P'Mew's family would be meeting tomorrow for lunch, as a celebration over the awards that we had won tonight.

Staring onto P'Mew's peaceful sleeping face, I felt at ease. It was been a long day. I knew that P'Mew was exhausted, both physically and mentally. But, it felt fruitful, at the end of everything. I was proud of him for getting back up to his own feet, and winning the award with his own effort. Despite winning the 'Best Rookie Award', I am still waiting to win... For a completely different victory. I smiled to myself.

"Soon, we will both get our victory.. I know that it will just be anytime before we will declare victory on this war, Khun P." I pecked P'Mew's cheek, before falling asleep, right in his arms.