part 8

Part 8:-
At morning,
Madhu shown lying in her bed in the room,she is seen quite sick and unwell.
Rk comes there after a Knock and enters the room and stops when he sees that Madhu is lying down.
He looks extremely concerned and worried for her and as Madhu turns to sit but Rk tells her to take rest, he just came to ask about when Arjun is coming with her mother as they trio leave early morning to see some mela.
Madhu: maybe after lunch..you don’t worry..
Rk is constantly looking at Madhu as he is  anxious for madhu as she looks unwell. Madhu gets up to take some water for herself, Rk stop her.
Rk:i help you.
He pour water to the glass and make her drink with his hand.
Madhu touched with this.
Rk:did you take medicine.
Madhu looks embarssed.
Rk: What..
Madhu: actually i cannot have Allopathic Medicines as I’m is allergic to them.
Rk:then you may have Ayurvedic medicine right.
Madhu nids and then confess that she forgot to being throughs medicine frim her house.
And close her eyes thinking now rk is going to shout at her.when she heas nothing she is rk is gone.
After 30 mintute,
Bittuji come there with a packet.
Bittuji:chief have sent the medicines for  you.he order it in emargancy and asked me to give you immediately as you are unwell.
  Madhu's face immediately radiates with a warm smile as bittuji hand over the packet.she is touched by rk's care.
He is such a caring person.Who care for people even those people who aren’t his related.
Flashback.
A big conference is going to happen in Rk's hotel Mumbai.Rk himself part of the meeting.Madhu get the incharge of the meeting.
Rk come there to see the arrestment.
Madhu:you liked it.
Rk: yes ms.malik very well but i wani this meeting Very successful as the cilent should see the aura of Rk's hotel.
Though i live in Delhi.i can run my assets completely.
Padmini and Trishna are doing window shopping.
Trishna: Madhu hote toh kitna maza aayta na ,usske liye bhi kuch lene
Padmini: Trishna samhal ke chal na beta.
Trishna:tum chalo mein woh choriya leeke aayte ho.
Trishna was closing the road mistake get hit by a car.
Padmini: Trishna...
At hotel,
Madhu is doing preparation for the lunch.
She get a call from padmini.
In the hospital,
Doctor  is talking with padmini and madhu doctor:she has been badly injured,we need to perform an operation in the evening, and do deposit 2 lakh rupees for the operation.padmini and madhulooks very worried.
At hotel,
Rk come at kitchen angerly as see stuff are in rush all getting disorientated.
Rk:what is this.why you guys are late.
And what the hell ms.malik.
Girl: chief..she isn’t here.don’t know suddenly she rush away from tgere and every planning was known to her.
Rk get Angry.
Rk:see bittuji see you take her to me right, bloody irresponsible..
She sick my reputation to all delegate cilent.
Bittuji: chief, there must be any misunderstanding.
Rk:i don’t want to hear anything from you to her.,she is out from now.
Rk angerily move away from there.

Padmini is in the hospital waiting for madhu to come when she come.
Padmini:why is she so late? Did you arrange the money.
Madhu:maa,i take my jewellery and will sold them the shop is closed Will open in 1 hours.
Near it a jewelry shop.
Padmini: don’t know what Will happen to my daughter.

Doctor comes there and inform madhu and padmini.
Doctor: everything has been arranged for the Operation,there is prescription for medicines.bring this one,we will start operation soon.hope for best.
Madhu and padmini looks surprised and asks who has given the money fir operation.
Doctor says that accountant get a call from mr.rk ,the owner of kundra industry.he is part of medicine industry which had contract with our hospital.he call us and transfer the money.padmini look at madhu who is superised and totally grateful to Rk for his gensity.
She will devote this all her life.
At hotel when she comes she see the VIP penthouse is locked and get to know Rk sir is going to back Delhi now.
She run and get into lift but the lift is taking so much Time.
She run to parking load,where Rk just was getting into the car.
Madhu: Rk,saab..thank you..
Thank you..
Thank you so much.
Jo aapne kiye.
Madhu vision get blur and she fall on rk but he hold her
She just pass out fir the marathon she just run and the stress happen in today.
Madhu open her eyes and find herself in the room share with Trishna in hospital and see padmini cutting fruits.
Padmini:oh madhu you get back to sense.
You too na.
Madhu:what happened..
Padmini:you get unconscious in Rk’s arms he then being you to hospital they give you gucoise.
Rk sir had filght for Delhi his son is there na his son is waiting for him.
Madhu:oh god so much thing happens.
Padmini:trishna operationis successful Also she get conscious and rk sir talked to her a lot.
He is such a nice Man, such a man Never meet so easily.
May lord bless him always.
Madhu: truly ma rk saab is man with humanity. his family will be nice na.
Maybe he have big family at home.
He is such a nice person so diffidently will be have a lovely wife in the house who must waiting for him.

Rk Enter in the house all silence..

Madhu:and his son his must have all worldly happiness na.

Rk is checking the mail of doctor who is now also quite tensed about Arjun's operation.
Rk get to stressed out ,he search Arjun in the room but don't find then he looks at the balcony and see Arjun is drawing some printing, Arjun loves creative things.
Rk:oi khalakar .
Arjun:dad..
Arjun hug his father tightly same thing to rk.
Arjun:when you came.
Rk:just now.
Let me see my son's creativity.
He see printing with totally shocked him surprise him.
Rk:yeh..
Arjun: sorry dad..yeh know ke you hardly told me any thing about mom.
I never saw her ,have no memories now.
Bittuji said that you have pictures of mom on your cupboard and this time i search your cupboard Find Mom's photo.
The eyes you always described About mom is so same and nice na and her simple.
I even get to know her name.
Madhubala..
Nick name Madhu.
Right.you said me once mom had nick name and most people used to call her in this Name.
Rk is shocked he see the eyes of his son.
Arjun always wanted to know about his mother but rk was the one who never make her see her photo.,he don't even know her name.
But madhubala.oh yes she give her resume with he care and mistakenly placed on cupboard.he thought he will remove This one ,what remove descard this but now what happened.
Arjun mistakenly thinking madhubala is his mother.
Just look at the eyes of him there is a different happiness in him.how can he said that this women is not his mother but a employee of his hotel.
How break the news that his mother Pia rejecting him even after knowing his illness.
How can he...
He looks at Arjun.

__
After 3 days,

Madhu, Trishna and padmini is sleeping in early morning there hear a Knock,they are surprised who came here early morning.
Madhu:let me see.
Madhu open the door and all surprised to see Rk is at the door.
And from there the drama started.
Precap: madhu and Rk