part 36

Part 36:-

Rk calls out Madhu's name at top volume and Madhu comes to his room

Madhu have a long face and looking quite annoy.she saw what happened between rk and pia at garden.and she feel quite upset or say jealous.

Rk: madhu.im not find my blue file search it, it's quite important.

Madhu get angry at rk and reply to him that.
Rk:why can't you find it yourself..

Rk is dumbstruck with Madhu's Angry answer.
Madhu Completely looses her temper.

Rk:i didn't get it, so can't you help me to find that file, I'm getting late for his Office.
Madhu opens his cupboard and she bang off all the files remain in well-planned manner in his desk

Madhu everything of yours i always kept in place ,so that you can find it quickly when its important,do you know how much time its take to settle your clothes and files,shoes to settle well sitll i do so that it help you if I'm not there but no.
You can't find a little thing ,for that you need my help.i think you need to keep your own mind in place in order to find his stuff.dont know where you was lost and in whom you where lost.that you can't search a single file.

Rk has his open mouth ,he can't believe its madhu ,she never believe with him like this never scold her like this.
and keeps staring at Madhu with amused and he too get feared of Madhu the way she was scolding him on his high voice.
He have seen padmini to scold her daughter's like this,today he knows her daughter have this virtue from her.

Madhu being Angry and jealousy ,she behaves quite prosesive.

Madhu realizes that what she is saying to Rk in her anger.
Madhu:oh no..
Madhu mutter herself then think to apologize to him.
Madhu: I'm sorry woh actually.

Rk bursts out laughing,she don't know seeing this laugh of rk she get more angry and leave the room.
Where rk laugh,today madhu behave unusual but he likes it.

Madhu is in kitchen,she saw what happened In garden between rk and pia she find her living in rk's breath
She is getting influenced by him.her heart only beats for him

She does not light the stove after switching on the knob. Rk comes home and smells LPG.
He goes to see in the kitchen and just then Madhu is about to light the stove. Rk holds Madhu and pulls her out.

Rk: Madhu are you Okey are you out of your mind,you would have burnt.
Madhu: even now I m burning and dying every moment.

All are at breakfast table, having dinner.
Rk and madhu are mostly silent even pia and Arjun too.finally Arjun break the silence.
Arjun:pia ma'am,you are friend of dad in college.but dad never told me about you.acha forgot it.
You tell me how was dad in college as maa hardly said anything to me about dad.
Arjun pointing towards Madhu.
Pia: he was good.
Arjun:i know my dad is good always but how was he, mischievous.
Pia laugh recollecting the memory.

Pia:no..no he was literally as bookworm and you know what he used to wear mota mota chasma in college ,as he look like any government officers not any college guy, later after he changed his dressing sense thanks to me.
Pia realise what she said.
Pia:he used to play basketball.
And also was very good in study.
Arjun:and how was ma.
Pia:ma..madhu
Pia look at her
Pia:she was good.
Rk:you know dad used to tell me mom was a fashionista..
I doubt mom change with time and you are a fashionista.
All feels uncomfortable.
Rk: Arjun don't talk much while having food,and you have to have new medicine today.
Rk finished his food and leave for the room.
Later at night,
Madhu comes at kitchen looking for some box and looks at that box on the shelves.
She took a stood, madhu climbs, While she is tries to pull something she falls from the stood.
Madhu:aah..
She closed her eyes being fear but few seconds later she realised she did not get hurt and hit on floor she open her eyes and find herself in rk's arms.

Rk catches her on his arms. They have an eye lock. While they are looking at each other with Madhu in rk's arms
Rk remember what she said today.
"even now I m burning and dying every moment."
Rk take madhu to somewhere in his arms.
Madhu:rk yeh ka kar rahe ho someone will see us like this together.

Rk and Madhu are going somewhere in the car.
Madhu:rk, where we are going at now and why you driving so rashly?

Rk stop the car,they come so.ewhere its quite dark.
Madhu:why we' re here.
Rk: just trust me.

He blind folds her and take her out from car.
rk then opens the blind fold
rk: you will get answer for your questions.
Madhu sees I love you written on the park with the light.
Madhu :rk.. it is beautiful..
Madhu smiles.

Rk: i loves her very very much and can't live without you. I want to live without you.I want to sleep looking at you..I want to wake up looking at you
I want to spend my life with you.
My life is there within you now.
When you came in my life,Everything became complete.
I know we are now in very difficult situation but i need your help.

Madhu:rk i understand..I love you too, and can't live without you and don't want to live without you.

Madhu hugs him
Rk:acha say na how's it mu surprise.
Madhu: this surprise is a good g, but nothing can be good than you and I thank you God always..
Rk prays too that
Rk: may we get happiness in life.
Rk too hug her tight

Madhu: this sky, fairy night etc and you are with me, this is the beautiful night for me.
Rk:but something is missing.
Rk play a song on music system.

Bahon ke darmiyan do pyar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole man, dole sunke badan
Dhadkan bani zuban
Bahon ke darmiyan do pyar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole man, dole sunke badan
Dhadkan bani zuban, baahon ke darmiyan

Khulte band hote labon ki yeh ankahi

Mujhse keh rahi hai ki badhne de bekhudi
Mil yun ki daud jaaye nas nas mein bijliyan
Bahon ke darmiyan do pyar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole man, dole sunke badan
Dhadkan bani zuban, baahon ke darmiyan.

They lie down inside of a decorated flower heart with lamps.

Rk gets closer to her. She feels shy and gets up. He makes her lie down again and touches her cheeks with flower.
. He looks at her eyes
Rk:I never knew that love will bring so much happiness,I can't be away from you.
Rk gently kisses on her forehead and then both eye lids. He then brings his lips closer to hers with their noses almost touching.Both look at each other smiling.

Madhu says I will live with you, even on your birthday... life without you... you will also be with me.

At America,
Abhimanyu come to dobriyal house, and see arnab having tea.
Abhimanyu:so you mister dobriyal, here you are do you know how many times i have call you.
What is the news of your daughter did she go to her husband.
In India.
Arnab: don't taunt me.
Abhimanyu:of course i will I'm not like your so called son in law Rishabh kundra.who will entertain you with respect.
Don't you have any control on your daughter that she went like this leaving the engagement.you said me to prepare for engagement you will make her said yes like the way you destroy her marriage life.
Arnab:pia is now not my control she is back to that attitude with which attitude she went out of the house and get married to that Rishabh.
Abhimanyu:Will that Rishabh accept pia.
Arnab: Rishabh won't disrespect her for Sure,we have to do something soon.

Precap: Arjun's operation and the truth.