part 41

Part 41:-
Rk and madhu broke there hug when
They heard loud voice of abhimanyu.
Abhimanyu:i told you not to be part of max show as my company and his fashion house have tiff,it would be great if he's show was flop.
Pia:how mean..
Max is my very good friend.. and it's my work, I can't mixed professional and personal..
Abhimanyu:what professional and personal you talking about? Did you ever heard a word of me.
I'm your fiance.
Pia:no you are not..i didn't nod to this alliance.it was pure plan of dad and i even said truth to you still you  come here and living as my fiance.
Padmini leela Trishna come to the hall.
Padmini: abhimanyu what are you doing?
Abhimanyu: don't interface between me and my would be wife.
Arnab too come to the
You are not my fiance.rk is my husband not you.
Abhimanyu:you..
Abhimanyu hit pia hard and slap her so hard that she fall on rk's feet.rk enter the scene with madhu.
Rk:madhu..you okey? Na..
Pia hug rk and rk too hug back.pia cries.rk compose her then his eyes fall on abhimanyu and rage come to his eyes which never seen before.
Rk beat abhimanyu black and blue.
Rk:how dare you to touch pia I will kill you , how dare you hit at pia.
Padmini:rk.. stop.rk..
Abhimanyu finally fall on floor.
Abhimanyu: you are beating me for this girl, don't forget what she done.
She never be someone's own not her father , not her husband not even her son..
Such a lady.rk slap him ..
Leela:rk saab bas sach bolne ko kyu marr rahe ho.
Rk:sach really...today he is pointing at pia for what reason..
I know the truth leela ji i know.
Yes we were wrong i were wrong too.its not her alone mistake i too have shared with it..
I too thought that pia will give up her career for her child ..but why should she do the sacrifice..
Arjun was my responsibilities too even that time but i give all responsibility to pia,she was alone that time in depressed the so many responsibilities and her career going away from her.
I too behave jerk.i didn't understand her situation.
For me ,my only responsibility was earn money and give it to home i forgot that home needs more than money..
I were away from pia in my Bublé that pia is happy what I'm giving to her.she was alone depressed what her delivery and I did not take care of it i didn't realize what she grow through.
I didn't express my love and care for her when she needs.and thanks to mr.dobriyal to create misunderstanding between was showing that i having affairs with females meera and all and for their kindness I'm doing good in business.
Creating so many issues and and end up hurting our unborn child she had a miscarriage and made me feel she don't it for herself for her bloody career.
I got cold to her,she continues her love and care on me understanding my pain but I didn't.
And at last she end up leaving the house and was ready to take arjun but i didn't.
She sit on airport 12 hours in my wait and i were unaware of it.
So it not only her fault.why always women get all fault you tell me padmini ji leela masi trishna..
He looks at arnab.
Rk: and you mr.dobriyal..
You were going to marry your dear to this man..
Really..
Rk look at pia who have tears in her eyes..
Rk: I'm sorry pia.
Pia too nods gesturing him saying sorry.

O Layi vi na gayi te nibhai vi na gayi
Layi vi na gayi te nibhai vi na gayi
Maine maarda jahan mainu sara
Teri meri yun tut gayi soniye
Jive tutya ambar ton tara aa
Teri meri yun tut gayi soniye
Jive tutya ambar ton tara aa
Layi vi na gayi te nibhai vi na gayi

Padmini look at rk with proud that his thoughts about women the way he fought for pia.it was incrible..
Madhu turn her face to door and shock to see arjun standing at the door
Madhu: arjun..
All turn their faces to the door and shock to see arjun.they totally forgot about arjun.
They look at arjun and suddenly arjun fall down on floor with a jerk Infront of all.
At hospital,
Doctor are examining arjun pia and rk are with hospital, madhu went to house to get some papers which may needs for operation.
Rk is tensed..
Doctor come out of the room.
Doctor: we are preparing for operation.
Rk: and arjun..
Doctor: can't say..he wants to meet you.
Doctor leaves.
Pia: i stay here you go..
Rk sit Infront of arjun who is lying on the bed.
Rk:hey brat,now only this operation and you will be again back to normal.
Arjun:dad, I want to confess something to you remember that day too i stopped
Rk:what confession..you steal money from my pocket.
Rk laugh little, basically he is trying to not get emotional or tensed up arjun.
Arjun:dad . it's that..
Rk:you rest we talk about it later.
Arjun:Dad..i know madhubala Malik is not my mother.
Rk get shocked to hear did he hears the truth when he and abhimanyu were
Fighting.
Arjun:i know the truth right from the bringing.pia dobriyal is pia kundra right
Rk is shocked can't understand what was he is saying he knew the truth.

Arjun: that day when you again went to Mumbai.i search your cupboard and get the family photos which make me realise i make a mistake, and you may not want to hurt me saying me wrong.
But you come and tell we are going to ma's house.
I was confused.when i meet madhubala Malik she hardly makes you feels that I'm not her child.i never feels any doubt on her love which she is showing on me.
I do investigation,used to questions a lot to you and all and soon realised one day when i hear you calling rk Saab ..i remember I heard the voice on telephone one fine day a employee call you and i attended the call.
I searched on it and find out madhubala Malik work on your one of hotel in Mumbai.
But i was overwhelmed with your love for me,for my happiness you do so much .well say true. I also liking Madhubala as my mother and used to accept tricks to make you both come closer.
Then my real mother she is too nice but now the thing is i understand you have feeling for maa and same goes to her.im right.
Rk nods.
Rk: why didn't you tell me before that you know that truth.
Arjun:i was overwhelmed with what you done for me and yeah i got selfish too that. After so many years later we got a family and...
Doctors enter the room.

Rk come out of the room.pia asked him
Pia: how he is,is he sacred you should spend more little time with him he may  get nervous.
Rk:he knows you are his mother.
Pia is surprised.
Pia: what..
Rk: please you go to him.
Pia nods and enter the room.
----
Madhu take the files and leaving for hospital.padmini come and see madhu angerly.
Madhu:ma . what happened.. anything wrong..
Padmini slaps Madhu hard.
Precap: last episode