part 88

Next day...

Judges took their seats...

Royal college team and FITE team shake hand and wish echother..

Competition starts....

First round was quiz round..

Mahek from royal college and jiggy from FITE comes fr this round.

Jiggy and mahek were giving good competition to echother and both gets same point..tie breaker question was asked and mahek winks and jiggy missed d buzzer and mahek winks d round..

Jiggy comes with sad face and randhir yells at him.jiggy says how mahek winks and he missed d buzzer.

Sanyukta says"ab jo hua usse bhul hm sbko aage ke round pr dhyan dena h r kuch bhi ho jae apna focus nhi khona h.bs hm sbko apne college r vardhan sir ko jitana h "

Randhir says "u r right sanyukta next round hme hi jitna h parth smjh rhe"parth nodes in yes.

Everyone wishes him..

Next round get started of assembling and dissembling.

Swayam from royal came against parth for this round..

Both had a tough competition and finally parth managed to win .

Randhir team hugs echother in excitement and randhir after hugging jiggy and parth hugs sanyukta.everyone looks them in surprise parth smiles and clears his throat and hearing randhir sanyukta breaks hugs feeling shy..

Parth "chlo guys next round time"

3rd round starts of CNC programming

Mayank came for this round against kaustuki..kaustuki give a tough fight but  she looses as mayank did faster thn her

Sanyukta gives a tight hug to kaustu and cheers her but she started crying..

Jiggy"plz kaustuki mt ro it's ok hota h"

Randhir"tumne achi kosis ki kaustuki plz ro mt"

Randhir gets tensed and sanyukta noticing goes to him

S-dnt wry randhir we r trying.

R-jiggy ab kaustu and u know na vidhusi usse mujhe koi umeed nhi h. 2 round hair gae h r 3rd bhi gya smjho uske baad sirf do round bchenge..do and die situation hogi..

S- I knw but tensn lena se kya hoga we hv to give our best ..and tensn khaeka kya jb hmara captain h Randhir singh shekhawat...

P-absoloutely right...

Vidhusi with full confidence goes for next round .. raghav appears against her. Vidhusi making surprise made d round tie..in tie breaker round vid passes seducing look which makes raghav loose d round..

F.I.T.E students were chearing in joy..

Vid with attitude and feeling proud walk to randhir and says

Vid-I won mr captain now I am going to rest..

She left....

P-ladki h ya tufan smjh nhi aata..

S-kya baat h tumhe kbse janne me interest ho gya h ..bolo..bolo..

P(feeling shy)me aata ho..

R-kha?tufan ko smbhal?

P-shut up u bth .. just coming...

Sanyukta and randhir smiles..

R-chlo finally we win..

S-Mr abhi do round baki h..

R-yoyo car race me nhi har skta and randhir haar jae kbhi ho nhi skta...

S-finger cross

Yoyo goes for next round and after giving tough confidence looses balance  and looses d round...

F.I.T.E team gets disappointed..yoyo comes and apologizes to randhir. Randhir was to shout in anger but sanyukta holds his hand and he closing eyes calm himself dwn and taking deep breath opens eyes and says "it's ok..u tried"

Randhir and Sanyukta with their work appears for next round off road car racing. Rehan and samarthan from opponents with their work appears infrnt of them. Rehan work was car having 5 drones .. Rehan tells about his model and the benefit of having drones which makes rides safe and reduces chances of accidents. Judges like his idea.Next comes randhir he tells about his model and explain its features of car reducin size and get park in less space with high mileage making use of less oil and giving high speed .. judges gets impressed.. bth team was told to sit in their car for racing and as both team captain was to sit judges announce twist which was team captain was not allowed to ride vehicle..randhir and sanyukta hearing this get tensed and randhir motivates sanyukta and sanyu hiding her tension nodding head sits in car.Samarthan sits in his car. Judges starts countdwn sanyu places her hand over her belly and closes her eyes..

Sanyu in mind"mujhe apni fikr nhi h tumhari fikr h my junior .. u dnt wry mumma sb smbhal legi jb tum mere sath ho  hm mil kr papa ko jitaenge"

Sanyu opens eyes and sees car and randhir give fade smile as he was in tension for her..

Judges signals and both starts driving ..  samarthan being champion in car racing was much confident..with d help of drone he was able to see all side and he was leading in d field. Sanyu car was quite far frm him.FITE students gets disappointed. sanyu speeds her car and manages to reduce d distance and samarthan speeds his car.sanyu too speeds her car and reaches upto him.. seeing tht FITE students gets happy meanwhile samarthan hits her car and seeing tht randhir heart comes out. Sanyu bumps to wall and head get injured she was holding her belly. And his team runs toward her. Vardhan says it was done knowingly but opponent teams says he would hv loss control and Judges don't quit d race. Sanyu opens closes eyes and takes deep breathe  and before randhir could reach her  she starts her car and continues her race though she was bleeding..Randhir vardhan parth all were in shock. Sanyu speeds her car and leaving samarthan behind reaches finishing line and reducing car parks it and get fainted.. all were cheering in joy but seeing sanyu not coming out randhir and parth runs towards d car and opens gate with another key and sees sanyu was fainted with blood oozing her head.parth calls ambulance and randhir immediately took her in his arms and runs out.meanwhile ambulance reaches and both taking sanyu reaches hospital.Doctor examining her started treatment..

After and hour Doctor comes to randhir and says "dnt wry sr pr chot ki wjh se blood bh gya tha to blood chdh rha and kl tk hope she will get betr and best part chot ghra nhi tha and ma r bche dono safe h"

Randhir"ma r bche?"

Dr"yes she is pregnant take care of her bhgwan ne itna severe accident ke bawjod dono ko bcha liya.pls take care of her health"

Randhir"mam kbtk hos aaega?hm kb mil skte?"

Dr"hope kuch ghnto me hos aa jaega and icu se ward me saam tk  shift hone ke baad aap mil skte .tbtk nurse aapko report aapko deti rhegi"

Randhir in mind"Sanyu u r pregnant and tumne itni bdi baat mujhse chupai"

Parth"randhir me coffee le aata jo"

Randhir"wo parth me kh rha tha wo"

Parth"dnt wry randhir I am not going to say anyone about her pregnancy but u  too should hv faith in her"

Randhir"she is my faith.i trust her but she would said to me and itna bda risk le liya"

Parth"dnt wry bth r fine.but tum bhi is situation ko bde ki trh  smbhalna . Her health is not gud.you try to make everything easier for her.. tbtk it is between us"

Randhir nodes in yes ....

Parth once smile yaar bth r fine..

Randhir smiles

Parth smiles "me coffee lekr aata ho"

Dhadkan my heart beat. ..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें