part 85

Pratibha with pari goes to randhir house..

renuka was crying badly and wiping away down tears sanyukta was trying to calm Renuka.

Pr-randhir ka kuch pta chla?

S-nhi abhi kuch pta ni chla.randhir ke dad bhi police ke sath nikle h.

Mene inse bhi kha h tbiyt thik na hone ke karn he is on leave but inhone bhi inspector se baat ki h...

Re-thnks aap log hmara itna sath de rhe h..pta ni mere bete ke sath kyu ye sb ho ra h?(sobbing)

Pr-Renuka ji khud ko smbhalea sb thik hoga(in mind"aapke bete ke marne ke baad")

Re- pta ni mere bete ke saath hi hmesa glt kyu hota h?(crying)

S-aunty khud ko smbhalea mera dil kh ra hmara randhir hme jld mil jaega.

Pari was stretching hand toward sanyukta as she wanted to come in her arms. sanyu noticing it take her from pratibha.

Renuka mob buzzs and she picks call as it was of randhir father and ask about randhir..he says police are trying hard and are searching everywhere and  checking post are informed and checking is made very tight. She hangs calls.

Re-mera sr dr se fta ja ra??

S-me aapke liy medicine le aati ho?

Pr-tum yhi ruko Renuka ji r pari ke sath me yhi bgl ke medicine store se dwa and balm le aati ho.

S-thnks pratibha ji..

Sanyukta hugs pari closing her eyes"kha ho tum randhir??"

Flashes of moments with randhir were roaming in her mind.. tears rolled dwn her cheek and she opens eyes with jerk.

Renuka and sanyukta looks at echothr.

Pratibha meanwhile enters with balm and medicine..sanyu brings water and renuka takes medicine...pratibha rubs balm and  consoling thm leaves with pari..

After walking fr a distance Rajesh disguised as Rajan was standing with car and bth leaves. Rajesh ask and she tells police hd made checking tight and are searching randhir everywhere.

Rajesh and pratibha reaches randhir.

Pr-randhir tumhari yaad me tumhari ma r sanyukta aaso bha rhi h and tumhare dad police ke sath tumhe hr jgh talash rhe..kasshh tumne hmari baatein na sunni hoti to tumhari marne ka paap hmare sr na hota..but paap ho rha to go rha aftr all its kalyug...

Rajesh and pratibha laughs and other men of thm too laughs...

Randhir in anger was trying to free himself..

Pr-janu dekho panchi kaise frfra rha..

Rajesh-abhi ajad kr dete h janu..

Rajesh takeout his revolver..

Rajesh-finally tere tata bye bye ka time ho gya and shows guns to him and randhir closes his eyes...flashes of memory with parents ,friends and sanyukta were roaming in his mind .... 

Rajesh shoots randhir....

Dhadkan my heart beat. ..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें