Chapter 1: A Dragon's Power

Name: Amara Aizawa

Age: 15 (turning 16)

Born: 11th October

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 60kg

Blood Type: A-

Likes: Ramen, and her cat named Noodle

Quirk: Dragon's Wrath

Amara has dragon-like qualities such as heightened smell and hearing. She controls fire, ice, and electricity, and can also harden her skin, increasing her defense and slightly enhancing her strength.

Her dragon skin makes her immune to fire, ice, or electricity, whether natural or quirk-induced, though her skin appears normal.

Her special move is transforming into an actual black dragon, during which she is nearly invincible. Her fire is hotter, her ice is colder and more durable.

Her weakness, however, is simple—sound. Loud noises harm her ears and can cause anything from mild headaches to horrific migraines, rendering her unconscious. Another significant weakness is that her quirk is too powerful for her own body, leading to exhaustion. Her quirk was designed for destruction, not for saving lives, making it challenging for her to hold back.

Amara's POV

Soft rays of light cascaded down through the glass windows of the corridor. As I stood silently in front of the gigantic door of my new classroom, Class 1-A, my heart pounded with anticipation. I softly chewed on my bottom lip as I raised my pale fist to the door to knock. Inside, there was an eerie silence, like being alone in a graveyard. The door slid quietly on its hinges before my dark eyes met my uncle's similar dark orbs, framed by disheveled black hair and his signature frown.

"Oh, you finally made it," he stated in his monotone. He slid the door open fully and tilted his head, motioning for me to come inside. Nerves began to eat away at my confidence, my legs felt numb and brittle. I wobbled into the room, tugging at the hem of my skirt. I wasn't used to such a short skirt. Eyes bore into me, feeling like blunt needles pressed against my skin. I forced my attention elsewhere.

"Class, this is Amara Aizawa. She got here a little bit late, but that's okay. Her enrollment paperwork took some time to get approved. She has a very powerful quirk and is on a much higher level than all of you," he voiced, a slight smile forming on his lips as if he were bragging. "She is also my niece, so call her Amara; otherwise, it'll be confusing." In the corner of my dark eyes, I noticed a blond spiky-haired guy in the front rows looking extremely pissed off at me.

Who peed in his cereal? I thought, arching my eyebrows slightly.

"Amara, please take a seat in the back corner. We had to bring in an extra seat," my uncle instructed. I nodded, a small smile forming on my lips as I ignored the awkward gawking from the strangers around me.

"Thank you, Shouta... I mean, Sir," I blushed, fastening my steps toward my allocated seat. Before I could make it, a certain giant, muscular hero entered the room loudly.

"I AM HERE! Entering like a hero!" All Might exclaimed. The class erupted in excitement, their attention flickering straight to him. They gushed and prattled among themselves. I finally sank into my seat, beginning to take notice of the faces around me. One person in particular stood out—the guy sitting next to me. Half of his hair was a beautiful white, like flawless snow. The other half was a deep red, like fire. His unique appearance fascinated me. He held a stoic expression as he listened attentively to All Might. His pale face turned toward me, and our eyes clashed. My dark eyes widened in surprise, noticing he had two different eye colors.