Chapter 35: Unknown

>> Unknown POV <<

My eyes grazed over her perfect porcelain skin, she captivated a stillness within her as she slept. Her heart wanned within her chest, paining me to see her in this state. I wish we had more time together – your vitality and temper refreshed me. For a while Amara eased the dark thoughts that diseased me.

Amara almost looked like a corpse, if it wasn't for the constant beeping of her heart monitor I would've believed she died that day. Her hospital room was quite big and empty – hollow. The room I'm sure mirrored what Amara always felt like when she was with us. Despite all the trouble she was in, the security that was stationed around her room and the hospital was a joke. It was easy to sneak in.

A sigh escaped my chapped lips, "I am so sorry Amara." I whispered to her. I leaned down and perched my chin on her bed as my eyes softened. "I was the one who shot you with the quirk erasing bullet. I hope one day you can forgive me."

I knew she couldn't hear me, I just had to get it off my chest. Shigaraki would kill me if he found out what I did – well, he would try.

A smirk flowered onto my pale face. "Y'know, for some reason the Nomu transfer didn't work on you. In the end Shigaraki had to use mind control gear. You are stronger than you know and I hope you can see that next time we meet." I inched forward and pressed a soft kiss upon her forehead. My otherwise darkened heart fluttered for a moment as I savoured the warmth of her.

It was instantly cold when I stood up to leave her, and I carried this coldness in my heart as a reminder to find her again.