You're On Bitch.

Manila's POV

~~~

The gates were opened, there were thousands apon thousands of people everywhere I looked. The sound of BlessTheFall and screaming people filled my ears. I looked around in awe until i heared someone clear their throat. I looked to the front of the tent, there were three girls standing there one with her money in hand.

"Hey, what can I get for you ladies?" I said with a smile.

The girls all smiled and looked at me with stars in their eyes, "Um, can I get a medium, SmyD shirt?" one of the girls asked.

"Sure, one Solve my Dilemma shirt coming up," I said as I bent down and looked threw the bins under the table for the right size. I started hearing the girls whisper amongst each in an arguing way, all i heard was 'ask her!' 'no you' 'no!' 'just ask'. I popped back up with the shirt in hand and handed it to the girl. "$25 please." She handed me the money and smiled shyly.

One of the girls said timidy, "Um, Manila....can we have a picture with you?" she looked up and smirked nervously.

I smiled; in one, shoke that they new my name and  two that they wanted a picture with me...i guess i would have to get used to this. "Awww! Of course girls!" I walked around and out of the tent and walked up to them. "Aye Michelle, take a picture for us would you?" I turned and asked Michelle who was sitting in the back of the tent on a lawn chair.

"Sure," she said and jumped over the table. The girls all handed her their phones to take pictures on. I put my arms around two of the girls, who were both shaking like leaves and smiled for the pictures. Michelle gave them back their phones and went back to her seat.

"Thank you so much!" the girls all said and hugged me. "Can you sign our arms?"

"Of course," I took a sharpie from the table and took a light hold on one of the girls arms, "What are you guys names?" I asked.

"I'm Kaitlyn, this is Kayla, and Jasmine," the girl who I was signing said.

"Awesome, well its nice to meet you all," I said as I wrote cute little notes on each of their arms.

"You too! Thanks again," They said as they hugged me and started to walk away.

"Bye girls!" I walked back behind the table and looked at Michelle with a huge stupid smile on my face. "Did I do it right?" I laughed and asked her, she was a pro at meet and greets now after being on so many tours with different bands.

"hahah, yes you did wonderful," she grinned, "Its crazy right?" I slowly nodded.

I laughed and looked around, "Uh...where's Alaska?"

"Um, I think shes helping Drew and RJ set up, oh speaking of that we should probably get over there," Michelle said as she got up. I looked at my phone to see the time.

"Yep lets go," I said, "Aye Jace, It's time, you got this?" I called over to Jace, Pierce the Veils merch boy, we made a deal that we would watch over eachothers tents during eachothers bands set.

"Yeah, got you covered," he called back.

"Sweet thanks!" I yelled as Michelle and I walked out from out tent, arm and arm. We started walking to the stage, once we got there, a secerty gaurd asked to see our IDs then let us in. When Jayy ran up to me in panic.

"Manila, Haley can't go on. It's your time to shine baby," he blurted out still panicing.

"What?! Me?! Whats wrong with her?!" I yelled and looked at Michelle.

"Haley got sick, she can't sing. So your her replacement," he said.

"Why me?! What about Michelle!?" I yelled.

"Oh hell no, have you ever heard me sing?! I cant sing for shit," She laughed and walked off.

"Manila, please," He looked at me in the eyes, "please, your the only one who can sing."

"Fine..." I said. Brian walked up and put his arm around me.

"You'll do great," he said and grinned down at me. I nodded.

"ok.." I looked up at him.

Brian, Aussie, and Ryan all jumped on stage and the crowed went wild. They all took their places and started playing the intro of  "Ima Monster" and the crowed got louder. Dahvie and Jayy run on and the crowed scream till they were shitless. I peeked around the corner and my heart dropped. Thousands, thousands of people out there that are going to watch me either competley turn it out or fail and humiliate myself. Those thousands of people plus Brian. When "Frankenstien + the Bride" started I knew it was time.

Drew handed me a mic and said "Don't put it on your mouth keep it an inch alway, sing loud and from the bottom of your jut, now go kill it kid" he pushed me to the ramp that lead up to the stage.

"Your on bitch!" Alaska said as i started slowly walking up the ramp on the the stage as if i was walking to my death she slapped my ass and said, "Murder it hunty." I looked at her and smiled then i looked forward Brian who was sitting at his drums playing looked at me and mouthed smiling "Good luck,"

Dahvie took my hand and Jayy took my other, the pulled me to the center of the stage. I just stood there and smiled.

"This is Manila and shes going to sing with us today!" Jayy yelled into the mic. The crowed was going crazy, boys were screaming "i love you!" and "fuck me!" even a few girls.

The song went on and Dahvie and Jayy both left my side. I danced around and smiled till right before it was my part I turned and looked at Brian, he smiled and nodded.

I took a deep breath in and sang~

"I didn't ever mean to make you cry

When I saw you I felt so terrified

Sudden life and monsters by my side

Well, can't you see how it looked through my eyes 

You leave me electrified

Your love brings me back to life"

Jayy took my hand and pulled me up to the edge of the stage and dance with me a bit until the song was over. I smiled and put my arm around Jayy.

It was amazing. I felt like I was ontop of the world singing for all those people.