California

Alaska's POV from when they got onto the bus.

~~~

I shut the door of Manila & I's house, locked up and sighed. I wouldn't exactly say I wouldn't miss being in my own house and my own bed, but i know it would be good to get out of the house and spend time with Andrew. I turned around quickly when I bumped into someone.

"Oop, sorry.." I looked up at how I ran into, "babe.." I smiled and kissed Andrew. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I nuzzled my head into his neck. I had missed him so much, we haven't seen each other in months and not being with him was killing me. I think he felt the same way, or I hoped he did.

"It's cool," he said in his chill voice and kissed my forehead, "We should get going, got to keep the schedule, ya know," he said and wrapped an arm around my waist, walked me to the bus and tossed me the keys, "Start it up, going to do one last check on the storage containers,"

I caught the keys, "Alrighty," I said as I skipped onto the huge bus and plopped down on to drivers seat and stared it up when Aussie walked up.

"Oh god please tell me your not driving..." He said uneasily and stared at me.

"Haha, if I drove, I'm pretty sure that I would kill someone," I joked, but in a way I was kind of serious . He sighed in relief.

"Thank god," he said and walked back when Andrew came in.

"Everyone ready?!" He shouted. Their was a chours of 'Yeah!"s. I got up and sat in the passenger seat as Andrew took his seat in the drivers, buckled in and we were on our way.

I set my feet up on the dashbroad and looked over at Andrew then smiled, I missed seeing him everyday so I couldn't help but be happy we were finally together again. He looked back at me and grinned, then took my hand and kissed it softly and let go so he could focus on the road. "Hey babe turn the music on for me would ya?" he said and gestured to the radio beside him.

"Sure," I said and messed with it turning it on. When "Call Me Maybe" came on and we both burst out laughing. When Ryan; the guitarist, poked out his head from around the corner and said "Song. Change. Nowww...." I laughed and changed the station to something more "decent to play for a bus full of rockstars".

"Thank you!" Dahvie yelled from the back of the bus. I laughed and looked out the window and smiled.

Andrew and I talked for hours until Brian walked up and sit on the arm of my chair.

"Hey Derp, whats up?" I asked and looked at him.

"Hey, does your sister have a boyfriend?" he asked and looked at me.

"No...why?" I replied kind of confused.

"No reason," He said and looked at Andrew, he just grinned like and idiot.

"You like her don't you?" I smiled and nugged him.

"So Drew, we almost there?" He threw out randomly complietly avoiding the question.

"Yeah, about an hour left, if we are lucky...LA traffic is a bitch so maybe more," Andrew said with a chuckle.

"Cool," His voice trailed off.

I laughed, brought my knees up to me, shook my head and grabbed my Inked mag. "You guys are weird...."

~~~~

After a few visits from Jayy complaining about the traffic and hearing Haley yelling out the window at the people in cars ahead of us for about 2 hours, we finally made it to the venue.

We all got up and hopped out of the bus and looked around, it was beautiful, the weather was perfect, I would have to try and not get used to it because by the end of the tour it would be hot as hell and no fun at all. We all decided to go our sepreate ways and check out the venue. Jayy and I decided to stick together while Andrew stayed at the bus and got it ready and the others went off to do who knows what.  We had all day to do whatever we wanted before we would be tied down to Andrews farly strict schedule of sleep, eat, pefrom, sign, eat, 3 hour free time, eat, sleep.

I put on my sunglasses started walking torwds the venue, Jayy walked along beside me smoking.

"Damn lots of buses," he said in awe as he looked at the buses as we walked past them.

I nodded slowy, "Thats for sure," I said when I heard an insainly loud shreek come from behind us. We wipped around so fast that it hurt, then we saw a very tall Pink haired fingure run towrd us.

"JAYY!" it screamed. We squinted to see who it was. Jeffree. Jeffree Star. Jayy gasped when he relised who it was and ran to meet Jeffree. He picked him up and hugged him. I jogged up to them and smiled and looked up at Jeffree, he was deffinaley larger then life. He was huge, and by huge i mean INASNLEY tall.

Jayy looked at my then to Jeffree. "Jeffree this is Dahvie and I's friend Alaska, her and her sister are our new merch girls," he said.

"Hey, I'm Jeffree, nice to meet you, Andrew has told me so much about you," Jeffree said and smiled, then he pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back tightly.

"Haha hi! All good things I hope," I smiled and laughed.

"Ah, of course," He said, "But i have to be going, Jac and I have some plans but we'll catch up later ok Jayy?" He smiled and hugged Jayy and kissed his cheek.

"Alright, later," Jayy said ask we walked away.

I smiled at Jayy and he smiled back as he tossed his ciggarete onto the ground and stepped on it.

This is definitely going to be a good tour.

~~~~

There you all goooo! I really am hoping you all are liking this! Sorry it took so long and sorry its kind of a short chapter haha. I hope you guys liked seeing Alaska and Andrew together haha. Please leave me comments about what you want to see happen in the story <3

Please tell me what you think!

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT <3