The Sweet, Gorgeous, Perfect, Brian

Manila's POV

~~~

We were finally in LA, thank god. I walked around the venue and looked around, it was huge! I would need a mad to find my way around this place. I kept walking around aimlessly until I saw a familiar puff of bright red mohawk. It was Brian, the oh so sweet, hilarious, gorgeous, perfect, Brian. He was talking to a few people that I didn't know. I wanted to go over and talk to him but then again, I didn't want to think I'm a clingly, needy type of girl. Which to be honest with you, I kind of am. I took a deep breath and walked right up to him and then poked him in the back. SHIT! What did I just do?! Should I run away? Or should I just stand there and smile like a dumb ass?

He turned around and with a huge smile said "Hey kid,"

I grinned, "Hey Derp," I said as he casually flung his arm around my shoulders and brought me up next to him.

"Ah, guys this is Manila," He said. "Manila, this is Caleb, Vic, & Beau"

I really haddened paied any attention to who Brian was talking to until he said their names. I looked at all of them and it finally it me like a bus, the thought of who I was standing in front of. I swear my eyes almost fell out of my head.

"H-hi," I stuttered to say. I could feel the rediculous smile on my face get creepier.

They all chuckled a bit. "Hey," Beau finaly said and smiled.

I smiled and looked up at Brian then back at them.

"So Manila, thats a pretty sweet name, man." Vic said.

I smiled, "Thanks, haha don't really hear it too offten i guess,"

"Nah, that's for sure," Caleb chuckled.

"Hey us and a few other guys are going to go out for dinner tonight, you guys should come," Beau said and grinned at us.

"Yeah man,  that would be rad, you guys should come" Caleb added.

I looked up at Brian and he smiled.

"Yeah, sure, sounds sweet, what do you say Nila?" He asked.

I smiled, "I'm down," besides, we aren't tied down to Andrews schedule till tomorrow, so I guess this is our last night of pure freedom.

"Sweettt, well pick you guess up at your bus at, like 7? You guys are bus 23, right?" Vic asked.

"Yeah, thats us," Brian said and looked down at me and pulled me in close to him, and I put my arms around him, I hoped he didn't mind.

"Cool, then see you guys later then," Beau said as he turned and started walking away.

"See ya," Vic and Caleb said as they followed Beau.

I looked at Brian and smiled huge. "What?" He asked and chuckled a bit.

"Nothing haha," I lied. Gawd, he was so perf.

I swear he must have read my mind because then he said, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

I smiled and blushed, "Haha I don't think you have, actually,"

He chuckled and put his arm around my waist and started walking towards the main stage. We walked onto the stage and walked up to the egde and sat down, letting our legs danggle of the edge.

I lead back on my hands and looked at him, "I missed you Brian,"

He looked back at me and grinned, "I missed you too Manila,"

~~~~

Okai, hey guys. I know this chapter is kind of short and slow but it is nesassary c:

but anyways I hope you liked seeing Brian & Manilas relationship build <3

don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN & LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND INPUT <3

This is dedicated to Savannah, because welp, I love her <3 shes so sweet <3