Memories

I looked out the window of the bus as I sat on the little couch and smiled to myself. We were finally on our way. I was so excited, there is no words for how I felt. I couldn't wait to get to LA, our first stop on tour. Theirwe would meet up with Michelle, Haley and Arsenic...Dahvies new girlfriend that he was litteraly head over heels for. I had never met her but from what I have heard about her she seams cool,and Jayy says Alaska and I will like her.

Jayy walked to the fount of the bus from the bunk hall, sat down next to me and said "Hey girl heyy."

I smiled and turned to him "Hey hey hey! You excited?!"

He chuckled "Hell Yeah, of course I am, and I already know your excited as fuck so I'm not even going bother asking if you are"

"Psh, Jayy you have no idea how excited I am.." I looked at him seriously "Thank you so much for inviting us Jayy" I said smiling.

"Aww, of course love! When we got confirmed for the tour, and since Sally left us, You and Alaska we're the first people we thought of to take her place as merch girls, and Dahvie didn't feel comfortable bring in some on we don't know" he explained to me, then pulled me close to him and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly.

"Sooo...anyways" he said as he let go "how is everything with you and Mason"

The smile that was on my face faded away. Mason was my ex-boyfriend..we were together for 5 years but I recently dumped him because he was cheating on me. I guess Jayy didn't know about that..."Oh um...we broke up.."

He got pale as snow "Oh god honey..I heard about that..I'm so sorry..shit i'm so stupid..." he said as Brian walked in and ploped himself on a chair aross from us.

"Why you so stupid?" He asked. I looked at him and bit my lip..don't  cry...don't cry..not now. Memories of Mason came flooding back to me...I hadn't thought about him for about a month now, and i was planing on keeping it that way.

Jayy looked at me and saw the 'don't tell him' look i had in my eyes. "Oh I just forgot my White Trash belt back at home..." he said. I had to attmit, Jayy was a pretty damn goo liar, I'd have to watch out for that.

Brian looked at me then at Jayy "Alrighty then..." he said and got upand walked over to the very front of the bus where Andrew was driving and started talking to him.

I looked  at Jayy and smiled "Thank you.."

"Of course..." He said.

"We should get our bunks ready.." I said and got up from the couch.

"Mkai," Jayy said as he got up and struted to the back of the bus where the bunks were. I looked at my pile of stuff on my bunk it was on the right side in the middle. I started to make up my bed, Jayy did the same, his was right above mine.