Then just like in those old movies he doesn't know about, he starts to spin and twirl and just dance in the rain with his hood down and his cloak becoming soaked at the bottom because it continuously hits the puddles on the floor when it sways with Tom's movements.

Unlike Tom, Tord doesn't like the cold wet feeling on him but he also doesn't want to head back inside just yet, so he instead pulls his hood over his head and slouches so the water doesn't hit his face.

Tord then starts to hear a odd noise close by, similar to a heartbeat, but much deeper and hard sounding. He decides to follow the sound without hesitation since he craves something, anything, new to happen.

Tord turns a corner and sees Tom dancing in the cloak, he thinks to himself, "Why haven't any cops caught this guy yet? It's already 3:00 am and curfew is at 10:00! I suppose I should stop him and possibly shoot him, I don't know." Tord pulls his favorite pistol out of his pocket and shouts, "Hey you!"

Tom immediately stops dancing and quickly turns to the somehow familiar voice that puts him into a instant panic, this is when Tord notices Tom's headset that he knows is the only one in existence. Tom doesn't plan on running right away.. that is until he sees the familiar gun in Tord's hand and his heart then becomes extremely loud and fast.

"Tom!-" Tord calls out, but Tom's fight or flight has already made him sprint at full speed away from him. "No wait! Don't go! I'm not going to!- Sh-shit!" Tord then drops the gun into a large puddle and chases after him. "I'm not going to hurt you!-"

"Stay away! Please!" Tom begs as he continues to run, something about this man absolutely petrifies him and he doesn't know what it is...

Both of them aren't as strong or fast as they used to be, with Tom being in a bed for five years and Tord just sitting around for three, they both haven't gotten much exercise since the old days and they're just as strong as the regular civilian now instead of when they used to be the strongest in their teams with hard abs and tough muscles, now they're only thin and frail. No one is strong or weaker now in this situation, they're completely equal.

Whenever Tom's heart beats too hard, it causes a loud and fast beat to echo outside and inside his body which is even louder inside his head, which causes him to panic and whenever he panics he becomes incredibly dizzy due to him being incredibly weak from sleeping for five whole years and his vision starts to produce static that makes it harder for him to keep balance and see properly.

All Tom is able to hear is the deafening pounding from his mechanical heart becoming faster from him running, which is making him panic to a immense degree that is slowly starting to static his screen and make him stumble, this weakness of Tom's is now making Tord catch up to him and it only gets worse when Tom finally falls down and is unable to get up from the panic making the static completely blind him and make his legs unable to work properly.

Tom feels like he's in hell with his body quaking from the sound of his new heart and him becoming completely blinded by static with some stranger chasing after him that he finds particularly terrifying even when he doesn't have the gun in his hand anymore.

Tord slowly reaches Tom with him panting and coughing from being so out of shape, he expects Tom to get right back up when he's just about to get him... but Tom doesn't move a muscle, from both extreme fear of the man behind him and him completely giving up on trying since he knows it's no use to try to get away in the state he's in.

Tord looks down at the male on the ground with some small quick breaths still messing with him even when he's already stopped running. He can hear the heartbeat so clearly that he isn't sure if it's his own or from Tom, but how could Tom's heart be so very loud?

As Tom is sitting on the ground with his body being completely soaked and cold, Tord falls on to his knees behind him and hugs Tom's back tightly which makes Tom flinch and his heart beat faster from panic.

"I missed you..." Tord says as he closes his eyes, actually enjoying the sound of Tom's heartbeat as it progressively slows down, Tom is finally relaxing due to him not being shot or attacked and instead embraced by someone who's voice and face scares him to death yet somehow also soothes him. "I regret everything Tom, I wish I never chose power over friendship and love. It's so goddamn lonely leading the world all by myself with no friends or lovers, and I just can't take the solitude anymore! Please don't die again and leave me all alone! I miss everyone Tom.." Tord gently holds Tom's cheek and turns his head to the far side, then Tord moves his body to make him face Tom completely, but Tord doesn't understand that the static on Tom's visor means he's completely blind and unable to balance himself at all. "But I especially miss us..."

Tom then remembers the stranger's name, but only his first name. He asks him in a whisper, "Tord?.." as he questions himself on what the hell this man is talking about and how he once knew him.

"I missed your voice..." Tord says quietly and his old feelings of love quickly take over him as he closes his eyes and leans into Tom's face to kiss him, while Tom fights a battle in his mind between fear and love of this man that leaves him frozen.

Their faces come so close to touching that they can feel each other's breaths on one another's lips, but then a familiar voice says, "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!" and Tord quickly opens his eyes but he is too late to react to a weight net knocking him away from Tom and trapping him in it.

"What the?!" Tord says and tries to break free of it, Bing drops the net canon gun on to the ground and both him and Larry help Tom stand and run away. Tears fill Tord's eyes as Tom grows farther away, he screams, "NO! Don't leave me!! Please!!! TOM!!" but Tom is already out of his sight. Tord is then left alone at the top of the triangle once again, only he knows now what the missing piece was all along...

"Tom.."