Lexa

Imagine breaking up with Lexa and she coming back for you.

"What are you doing here?" You exclaimed as Lexa walked in your tent.

"We need to talk" She spoke.

"We have nothing to talk about, leave" You said as you grabbed your bag and made your way outside. Leda grabbed your arm and dragged you inside.

"I said we need to talk. You do not tell me what to do, I'm heda" You looked at her eyes. "Y/N i'm sorry okay, i made a mistake, i thought i was protecting you, i made a mistake okay"

"You do not get to regret your mistakes... because when i do a mistake it costs everything to me!" You yelled at her.

"I'm sorry... please forgive me, i'm here to ask for forgiveness" She spoke.

"I don't know what to do without you" She looked right into your eyes

"I don't know what to do without you" She looked right into your eyes. You melted, she has that power over you. You two broke up two days ago, it's impossible not to want her back.

"I need you"

"I need you"

That was everything you needed to hear. "Ugh, i fucking love you" You said and wrapped your arms around her neck kissing her deeply. She wrapped her arms around your wait pulling you closer and deepening the kiss.

"God i love you even more, i'm sorry, never again, you're my number one priority" She said.

"I better be"