Alycia

Imagine asking Alycia out.

As you walked on the red carpet of the 'Fear the walking dead' You could see Alycia Debnam-Carey walking hand in hand with Colman Domingo, your heart started pounding like crazy, that girl truly drives you mad.

You ignored it and pose for some pictures with Kim, she invited you to join the premiere of the show, you were so excited for her.

"Ugh Y/N would you stop eye fucking her snd actually ask her out!" Kim spoke, you shook your head.

"Are you insane? she would reject me as soon as i walk to her" Kim rolled her eyes.

"That's not even true" She let it go and the both of you walked inside, your seat was behind Alycia, she saw you and smiled and walked to hug you.

"Oh my god! Hi!" She said and you returned her hug.

"Hi! how have you been?" You asked.

"Good, i'm so happy you here" She spoke in her beautiful australian accent.

"I'm so excited for you and this show!" You said, she smiled.

She sat in her chair in front of you and turned around to keep the talk with you.

"Thanks Y/N, means a lot, i'm so happy" She smiled once more, her smile was with no doubt, your weakness.

"Umm..." You scratched the back of your neck as your cheeks slowly were turning pink. "I was wondering... would you like to ummm maybe hang out with me some time?" You said.

She smiled softly, just in the perfect way she only knows how to do it, her face was a masterpiece, she looked down to you hands and then up to you again

"Just if this means you're taking me on a date" She licked her lips and smiled widely, you nodded with a huge smile on your face.

She turned around and you were literally on heaven.

Of course is a date.

_______

i would die with that look and smile oof