Alicia Clark

Imagine Alicia finding you after a long time, she's shook because of how hot you look.

"Alicia?" You asked as you saw a woman and a little girl standing in front of you.

"Y/N? oh- oh my god is that you? wow you..."

"Yes it's me"

"Woah..." She said licking her lips scanning you up and down, she chuckled and you raised a brow.

"What?"

"Damn you... i mean you look fucking good... we haven't seen each other since-"

"Yeah long story since the hotel ish... and well long time, you look amazing and woahh those are muscles? damn Clark..." You said biting your lip, she blushed.

"Yes well... you know duty"

"Yeah i bet you have many things to do, was nice to seeing you Alicia" You said and started walking.

Alicia was literally in shock drooling over you and your outfits that she can barely speak

Alicia was literally in shock drooling over you and your outfits that she can barely speak. "Yes... i- was nice to see you too Y/N... fuck she's so sexy" She mumbled, Charlie looked at her and laughed.

"Damn you're drooling, you okay? i think she took your breathe" She joked.

"Fuck i never felt this excited to see someone" Alicia said and decided to follow you, you both chatted a bit longer and of course she invited you to go with her and Charlie, since you were alone you decided to go with her, after all you always had a thing for a Alicia.