Alycia

Imagine Alycia has two ass moods in the interviews when they bring you up.

"Welcome to the show today to Alycia Debnam-carey and Colman Domingo!" The interviewer said, you were in the backstage looking at your girlfriend being interviewed.
It's something you really enjoy but you're shy too so you don't like too much when they bring you up and she has to answers things about you, you know, you like that she has her space in her job.

"Thank you Carl is a pleasure to be here today!" Alycia greeted the interviewer and sat in the couch next to Colman.

"So you guys are already shooting the season 5 of fear the walking dead!" The crowd go insane screaming and clapping, Alycia smiled and Colman nodded.

"Yeah, it's been such an amazing adventure, so many new things are coming and new interesting people joining us lately" Colman spoke, Alycia nodded.

"It's so cool! i mean the show is doing good and we are all happy that we got to shoot the fifth season, it's exciting" She said.

"Everyone is so excited to see it! Now Alycia we all know your girlfriend comes with you to literaly everywhere, it's so cute i think many of us ship that" The crowd screamed again and Alycia blushed a bit bitting her lip as he brought you up.

"Yeah, um..." She cleared her throat. "She is an amazing support, she always there for me and we are happy, i really love her" She said blushing, it always makes her nervous to talk about her feelings for you, because she gets so weak when it comes to you.

"That's totally cute! Now we knew last weekend she went to coachella right?" Alycia nodded. "Well she was seen with another girl having fun there" He showed her some pics, her face totally changed.

"Uh

"Uh... yeah" She nodded and turned her head over to Colman.

"We know nothing about this girl or do we?"

"She's Rebecca, her friend from Atlanta and of course we do know about her" She answered a bit harsh. She hates to get jealous but she always does because you and Rebecca are so close.

"Oh... but that's good then! she's a keeper"

"And amazing in bed i have heard" Colman said to release some tension.

Alycia turned to Colman and smiled, she blushed a bit but totally agreed to what he said

Alycia turned to Colman and smiled, she blushed a bit but totally agreed to what he said. "What can i say? we enjoy each other so much"