Chapter 5 ~Interesting....

-Still Cassie

"Why are you over here by yourself??" I say as i nudge him.

He shrugs and looks at me, " I dunno. I just....nevermind." he stops and looks at me."Whats ur name again? Even tho u are, i know its not gorgeous." He smiles referring to what Roc keeps calling me. I smile in return."Cassie" i say extenteding my hand out. He shakes it, "Prodigy." I half way laugh."Nice to meet you Prodigy."

-With Breana

Im sitting at the bar looking area staring over the banister at alll the freakin ppl coming in. I smile knowing they all wish they were with MB an ha guess whose with them? ME! .. it feels good to have something good happen to me after all the bullying i get. I look down into my lap and i feel someone put theyre arm around my shoulders.

"Hey love. Why the sad face?" My hearts immediately reacting to his voice i know who it is without looking up. Since i know i have tears in my eyes and i dont want him to see me cry i keep looking down and shrug. I feel him sit in the chair next to mine and feel his fingers lift up my chin. My face is facing his but my eyes arent looking at him.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing Princeton." I say as a clear my throat.

"If it was nothing you wouldn't be about to cry." He nudges my face with the fingers he has still on my chin. I finally look at him.

"Tell me...please?" He says in more of a whispered tone. I sigh heavily and tell him everything I had just thought after im done his eyes look amused but still hurt at the same time.

"I know how you feel." He says looking at nothing.

"What do you mean?"

"I used to get bullied to. All the time when i was little."

My eyes get big even though i kinda already knew this news. Its just different hearing it from him and not a MBFacts thing on Twitter.

"Im so sorry." I say placing my hand on his shoulder. "No one, especially someone amazing as you, deserves that." He pats the hand that rests on his shoulder and looks up at me with a look that i cant read.

"Thanks."he says and then he places his glasses on his face even though we are inside."Whats your name again?"

I stick my hand out to him, "Breana"

He shakes my hand and repeats my name, "Breana" he smiles, "Got it.

Just then we hear screaming from.downstairs. We all rush to the railing and we dont see anything. Theyre bodyguards back us all up so the fans wont accidently see us.

Then i hear why theyre screaming.

-With NiNi

"DIGGY SIMMONS AN JACOB LATIMORE IS IN THE BUILDING" the DJ says into the mic.

"Ohhhh!" Breana, Cassie, and I all say in unison.

Roc looks at all of us and smiles shaking his head.

"What?" I ask him directly.

He chuckles, " Do yall practice saying the same thing at the same time or...." he smirks, his eyebrow raised at me. I subconciously bite my lip and raise my eyebrow to match his. "Maybe." His eyes look entertained. The VIP door opens before he can speak again. I look up and thats when i see him.