chapter 4 ....welp

Chpater 4

"Finally i can hear myself think again!" I laugh at NiNi whose fixing her hollister blue floral skirt. I make a mental note to borrow that and her white gladiators and leather jacket.

"I know right!" I add in agreement checking my face with my phone screen acting as a mirror.

"Guys?" Breana's voice said quietly but getting both me an NiNi's attention.

"Yeah?"we said in unison.

"Have yall not noticed we are in here with Mindless Behavior or have yall forgotten?" I looked at her a while and then looked over and seen Prince, then Prod, Roc, NiNi and Ray. Im ashamed to say i totally forgot they were here.

Not knowing what to say i was saved by NiNi," oh yeah. Thanks yall for getting us....idk why you did." She said eyeing me and i shrugged."But thanks." Ray and Prince smiled and Prod said "No problem. Yall seemed really cool." Ray and Prince nodded in agreement.

"And." Roc pitched in, " I told gorgeous over here i was coming to her rescue." He said smirking nodding towards me. I slightly smiled and nodded, "Tru chiz."

We all started just talking and stuff for a good 5 minutes then all of a sudden their management was whisking us away to the infamous VIP section Breana talkes so highly about. And when we got up there. I totally got why.

"Whoa!" We all said in unison. INCLUDING THE BOYS! I stood there stunned before Rays arms brushed mine as he fully walkin into the VIP. I walked in and smiled as i sat down. I felt my phone vibrate and i see its from Breana.

To: Cassie!!!!!

From: Mini-Me BreBre

Omfg.

THIS IS SO COOL!

LIKE WHAT THE HECK!

AHHHHHH!

I looked over at Breana who was sitting on a bar chair looking over the railing at the people now filing in. She looks over and catches me eye. She smiles so big. I smile and text her back.

To:Mini-Me BreBre

From: Cassie!!!!!!!!

Yeah it is lil sis. It still doesnt even make sense. Like.....wow!

I sent the message and to think about it, it really didnt make sense. Out of all pics to comment on why ours and why grab us??? Like we were gonna eventually get in anyways. Im not complaining im just curious. I got up from the red sofa and looked around the reddish pink tinted room. This room was seriously dope. There were sheer red curtains all over the walls . The only light was coming from the red lava lamps an the multi headed lamp that had only red bulbs. I walked over to the railing where Prodigy stood looking at the fans below who were entering and chatted excitedly, some danced, etc etc. They didnt know better. So they never looked up.

"Hey." I said leaning next to him on the railing. Mrs. Right blasting through the speakers. I mentally curse myself for barely knowing the song.

"Hey." He replied smiling at me.

Hey guys how do ya like it sooo far.?! Comment and become a fan an all of that good stuff!