Chapter 9 Behind it All

Roc's POV

"Shut up." I say sitting on the bed across from his. "Why can i feel her?"

This is all still new to me. The reading minds, and hearing peoples thoughts. This is the REAL reason behind our group. We were found by Keisha, one of the board members on thesurhumain. The surhumain are a group of normally older being who are in fact "superhuman". They have super normal abilities normal humans do not have. Keisha was sent by the Head MIstress of the councsel, Modron, aka the Goddess over children. Her name means mother and she represents the bond of love between a mother and a child.Shes crazy sweet. Keisha aka Caireen. She's protective Mother Goddess, who is a patron of children. Caireen is way protective over us but she eases up sometimes. She still wants us to know what it is to be a teenager. But anyways, Caireen didnt know how to find us all because California is huge. So...knowing of our talent abilities she got with Walter and they created 'Mindless Behavior' without him knowing her true reasons behind the group. Just like we were supposed to, we came and we all were picked to be in the group. When she hadn't found the last one she turned to her last resort. Hephaestus, son of Zeus, armorer and jeweler of the gods and the God of technology. You might know him though as David (Dave) Scott. He took to the web in search of the missing prodigee and ended up finding Craig. Thats how he got his "nickname" Prodigy.

"Well its simple Roc," Princeton closes the book he was reading and rests on his elbow. "Shes your soul-mate.

My emotional wall drops along with my mouth. "MY what!?

The Guy In my Head~A Roc Royal and Diggy Simmons Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें