Carved Words(yandere Kylexreader)

So originally I wanted to make reader a crazy bitch but I like how this came out... Crazy ass Kyle at the side, the song is My curse by KillswitchEngage. Dedicated to PurpleWynter for requesting yandere kylexreader 

AFD

I stomped my foot on the concrete of the sidewalk. We were so close to his house, this was just ridiculous. Couldn't we just work this out at his house. I shook my head, I'd play this game. "It was a silly kiss!" I screamed with all my might. He was running like the wind. "Please Kyle understand! It was a mistake! Please, I'd take it all back if I could! I know you weren't and aren't a mistake! Can't you see I'm trying!" I kept screaming tears rolling down my cheek. He shook his head increasing his pace. "Please!" I screamed. "I love you..." I whispered. With those words he had enough.

He swiped around angry. "If you did you wouldn't have kissed Stan!" He hollered. I started sobbing.  "If you loved me you wouldn't look at every guy who walked passed you." He whispered. "You wouldn't blush when some hot guy stuffs a fucking note in your locker, your heart wouldn't beat when some guy winks or touches your shoulder... If you really did you wouldn't be so hesitant to kiss me..." I frowned at him pulling him into a hug and kissing him.

"Kyle, I never do any of that, I only love you." I whispered stroking his red locks as I removed his hat. He smiled whispering in my ear.

"Then, will you be mine?" He whispered so seductively it made me shiver.  I nodded slowly and he pulled me a side.

Kyle spun me around and finally made me sit on his bed. I blushed thinking of what he might do next. "Close your eyes." He whispered. I blushed harder nodding and doing as told. He grabbed my hands gently. I felt a tingling and tried to jolt back. His grip turned tight as my eyes opened. He immediately forced me to look only at him.

"___! Do you trust me?" He asked. I smiled as he rubbed my back. I nodded smiling. "close your eyes babe." He whispered again. I nodded closing my eyes. I felt a more intense pain and tried pulling away but Kyle pinned my arms to his thighs. "Don't open your eyes." He kept whispering. I bit my lip nodding as tears began to flow.

"It hurts!" I whined squirming in his grip. "What are you doing!" I screamed. Kyle rubbed my back gently his breath now tingling my neck. "Kyle?" I whispered. He just kept breathing and my wrists began to hurt even more intensely. I was about to pass out, I knew it. 

Kyle began to laugh softly. "Open." He whispered. I  was sobbing now, and looked down to my wrists. I jumped back swearing. Before I could speak Kyle grabbed my wrists admiring his work. 

"Now we can be together forever." He whispered his finger brushing over the words he engraved on me. 

"Kyle." I gasped, still crying. Saying his name reminded me of what he engraved deep into my skin. 'Kyle' I felt like a cow being branded.

"Now, I'll know it, now I'll know it means nothing when you look, now we'll be together... Forever." He said with a big smile and wide eyes.